JetBlue hiring anymore?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

What's the deal with JetBlue hiring? They had their window open about a month ago, are they still reviewing applications? Have they made all the calls? Anyone hear from them? Anything??

Check the "LCC" section.

The skinny: yes we are interviewing. We are hiring 200-300 a year indefinitely. People have been hearing things, but the calls will likely slow soon, we are developing a large pool.

And because of the massive amount of retirements kicking in in 2 years you will move up the list at lightning speed.........................................

Noone is allowed to know the retirement rate at jetblue. Its a secret. One pilot tried to gather data for a list and was stopped by the company.

FK JB they turned down a personal friend of mine who was far qualified and a 17 year Navy Serviceman. He had over 5000TT with over 2000PIC turbine. Masters Degree. Fluent in 3 languages. Married 2 daughters. Loyal American. The hiring process is such discriminatory BS.

FK JB they turned down a personal friend of mine who was far qualified and a 17 year Navy Serviceman. He had over 5000TT with over 2000PIC turbine. Masters Degree. Fluent in 3 languages. Married 2 daughters. Loyal American. The hiring process is such discriminatory BS.[/QUOTE

Everyone who interviews is qualified. Some get hired, some don't.

FK JB they turned down a personal friend of mine who was far qualified and a 17 year Navy Serviceman. He had over 5000TT with over 2000PIC turbine. Masters Degree. Fluent in 3 languages. Married 2 daughters. Loyal American. The hiring process is such discriminatory BS.

But can he pass an interview?

And, yes, the hiring process at every airline is discriminatory. That's kind of the point.

We all have a story after a while.

I know of a friend that interviewed and was incredibly qualified to the point of having trained a lot of the airlines instructors in the past as a contract instructor...they were all shocked when he didn't get hired....turns out he said something really stupid in the interview....I wouldn't have hired him after that either.....

I know of a friend that interviewed and was incredibly qualified to the point of having trained a lot of the airlines instructors in the past as a contract instructor...they were all shocked when he didn't get hired....turns out he said something really stupid in the interview....I wouldn't have hired him after that either.....

Ding...ding...ding...

This is what people fail to realize. Many people just don't answer the questions properly or they don't come of as genuine or humble. You would be shocked at how arrogant some of the interviewees are. We have quite a few of those types here now and the company is trying to not add more.

Latest resources

Back