• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue headed to MKE?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told in 10/2000 by a jetblue employee that they will start service in 2/2001 to MKE. they never showed up. most pax have laptops so I do not think the tv is a big deal, on top , ask JB how often those tvs break. .
Laptops, huh?

I was told that most pax don't even take luggage, just a bowling ball bag.

:pimp:​

If NWA couldn't beat Midwest, while in BK and cutting costs left, right and center, how do you think JB will fare?

Midwest is a great product, with great people, they beat the evil empire at their own game and will fight JB tooth and nail. No-one comes into their house without facing a fight.

If NWA couldn't beat Midwest, while in BK and cutting costs left, right and center, how do you think JB will fare?

Midwest is a great product, with great people, they beat the evil empire at their own game and will fight JB tooth and nail. No-one comes into their house without facing a fight.

I dont think JB would have any problem filling 5-10 flts per day.. The problem with Nwest is that they suck.., Every single aspect.. Worst service in the industry period..

JB and MWest have a comparable product and anybody that says the tv's are not a ig deal never flew on a plane with them.. THEY ARE AWESOME...

JB's philosophy has never been to beat another company.. I am sure MW would put up a fight of course they will do it at a loss

You have a point, NWA sucks BAD, I guess that's what you get when you beat your employees into submission, then expect them to smile while your doing it. Kinda like Tina and Ike.

You have a point, NWA sucks BAD, I guess that's what you get when you beat your employees into submission, then expect them to smile while your doing it. Kinda like Tina and Ike.
Why doesn't JB go into DTW or MSP - I'll bet they'll kick NWA's a$$. Everyone in those hubs would love a better experience.

Why doesn't JB go into DTW or MSP - I'll bet they'll kick NWA's a$$. Everyone in those hubs would love a better experience.

I've heard MSP being bounced around recently-- but in order to succeed there, we'll have to start up like BOS where we served several destinations from the beginning. We learned our lesson in ATL, that one destination out of a competitor's hub is just not prudent business sense...

Latest resources

Back