• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue gets new Senior VP Operations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeff is the guy in management that led the charge that got the QC2 banned at SWA. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do the same thing at Jet Blue.

QC2? The Bose headsets?

No, but you have to send it in to be offically TSO'd. And there is/was a cutoff date to get it done free. That may have passed.

The guys biggest complaint is he got rid of Bose headsets? Seriously, Southwest must be the best airline in the world.....................if this is your guys definition of problems, I'm freakin jealous.

CD

The guys biggest complaint is he got rid of Bose headsets? Seriously, Southwest must be the best airline in the world.....................if this is your guys definition of problems, I'm freakin jealous.

CD

Definitely is a great place, but there where plenty of pilots here that spent around a thousand dollars for this setup, out of their own pocket. Then flight ops says they need to review if it's 'legal'. All indications where that it was legal, but flight ops decided to pull it anyway. So we had alot of pilots that had a non-authorized headset immediately.

Just to give you the background on how things went down. The 737 does have significant flight deck noise.

Latest resources

Back