Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Will you take a staple?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Assuming every pilot keeps there job, and all of the SW pay rates are kept among all fleet types. Not only would I take a staple, I would bring my own stapler to the meeting. A nice high speed, high powered electric one.

Assuming every pilot keeps there job, and all of the SW pay rates are kept among all fleet types. Not only would I take a staple, I would bring my own stapler to the meeting. A nice high speed, high powered electric one.

If I get stapled I will gladly adopt the SWA Loss Of License plan, do the obligatory year yanking some yokels gear, and promptly lose my medical.

Or...would you rather a VP spend the next two weeks gathering items/data to take to his new company/competitor?

Turn in a resignation to go to a competitor...get your personal items and get out.
I agree, but I think my point is he may be going to JB as much for personal reasons as possibly a mole for SWA, future action.

There is very little information he could garner in two weeks that he doesn't already know. As far as the mole theory that is just ridiculous.

There is very little information he could garner in two weeks that he doesn't already know. As far as the mole theory that is just ridiculous.

The new guy would have to be (imo) brought in at the CEO level to do real damage. Kind of what it appears that J. Dennison accomplished at ATA prior to SW acquiring ATA's gates at MDW. Btw, isn't he now on the LUV BOD?

S

Read this post carefully to see what we are up against in the bluethisphere.

Read this post carefully to see what we are up against in the bluethisphere.

blue this, blue that. who cares. I'm on the bottom of the list, and I'm going to be super junior no matter what. It has nothing to do with 'bluethyness' or whatever. It's nothing more than common sense.

Staple the crap out of me, I don't care. No matter what happens I'm going to be on the bottom. I'll take the payraise and the new base openings once they happen. Then I'll live in base, yank gear for 20 years, collect my six-figure plus salary, and be happy as a little clam.

Please, WN, BUY US!!!

blue this, blue that. who cares. I'm on the bottom of the list, and I'm going to be super junior no matter what. It has nothing to do with 'bluethyness' or whatever. It's nothing more than common sense.

Staple the crap out of me, I don't care. No matter what happens I'm going to be on the bottom. I'll take the payraise and the new base openings once they happen. Then I'll live in base, yank gear for 20 years, collect my six-figure plus salary, and be happy as a little clam.

Please, WN, BUY US!!!

Some one else that takes the emotion out of there decisions. I like it.

Latest resources

Back