JetBlue Feb. Interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
congrats!

I interviewed 2/1 and got the call today for the E-190 !! I start on 2/14 in MCO. My strongest suggestion to anyone who is serious about considering a career with JetBlue is to please attend the open house on Feb 17th in MCO.

I promise, you won't regret it!! What an experience! I had my app in since 4/2005 and if it wasn't for the open house, I might never have had the opportunity to interview.

Good Luck To All !!

Ciao,
GF

Congrats GF and welcome aboard

Congrats GF and welcome aboard

IronCityBlue,

Thanks, it's nice to finally get to where I've wanted to be since Day 1. I'm currently based in PIT on the E-170. Love the a/c and the city. I went to an area of the city that overlooks the downtown area and the view was spectacular!

I've lived in NYC for 25 years and after enjoying the view in PIT, NYC doesn't compare!!

Ciao,
GF

Is there no longer a phase 2 waiting period?

Don't know exactly why I got a date so quickly. I imagine they needed the class on 2/14 to be filled. I was offered the E-190 and gladly accepted it.

If anyone out there is waiting for the A-320, then it's a personal choice. Seniority is everything. About 270 new hires for this year and I'm in one of the first classes for 2007.

My offer for employment was contingent upon successful completion of the full Phase 2 background check. I don't think they're trying to sidestep any established procedures. They're probably just trying to expedite the assignment of training classes. This, of course, is just my personal opinion from what I've seen and heard.

Good Luck to all !!

Ciao,
GF

I think that's great for you! I am just surprised. my understanding is that phase two was not only for background checking but also to allow JB pilots to weigh in. Anyhow, nice work!SPaz

I think that's great for you! I am just surprised. my understanding is that phase two was not only for background checking but also to allow JB pilots to weigh in. Anyhow, nice work!SPaz

CaptainSpaz,

Thanks. Phase 2, from what I was made to understand, allows an opportunity for the Pilot Hiring Committee (PHC) to review the applications and make recommendations to the People Department.

The PHC consists of Line Captains who take apart applications, and look at Letters of Recommendations (LOR). I had an LOR from a JetBlue pilot; maybe that weighed in my favor when they decided to call me today.

Ciao,
GF

Congrats Gulf Flight - I can't take it anymore - when are they going to email us? I must check my inbox 10 times a day. Good luck all...hope to see you in Feb or March!!

Where are all emails? For FEB 2 & 3

Luckily I have short hair. It makes it more difficult to grab and pull out as I check for the email for the 100th time.

Besides Gulf, has anyone heard anything?

GF..
CONGRATS! I remember you from the get together upstairs.... outstanding!
I too am waiting anxiously for the word! Hoping for the best!
The only thing I'll add is that while the PIT skyline is impressive due to the hills, the NYC skyline is still unbelievable! LOL
Have a great time in training.....

Always
Motch
(A NY'er)!

Just got off the phone with a friend in HR at JB. She said that they are still working on a couple of slots to fill for Feb 14th. She also confirmed the class size: 14 A-320 and 8 E-190.

The rest of the classes through April still have openings. The calls/emails are in the process of going out to the appliants. She said it should be no later than this Friday for all emails, whether or not you've been chosen to continue on to Phase 2.

Good Luck to All!

Ciao,
GF

P.S. Please give your hair and your fingernails a break, would ya? Stop pullin' and stop bitin' !!

Latest resources

Back