• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue emergency landing (merged)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Found it on passur. Go to LAX, then pan south. They're orbiting between San Pedro and Catalina Island. No ID, but how many A320s are at 6000 feet running in circles?

Of course, the passur data is 10 minutes old.

at least CNN and the like are interviewing airline pilots instead of private pilots like they did with the air france crash!!

Anyone else keeping track of the mistakes and wrong information being given out by the news anchors and aviation "experts"?

I just turned on MSNBC and noted about 4-5 errors in their information in about 10 minutes.

Last edited:
CNN on the cutting edge

THey just reported the nosewheel was bent "horizontal" because of a strong blast of hot gasses from HOWARD STERN"S AZZ... how do you like that?

NBC is reporting that Martha Stewart is really pizzed because this thing is sucking viewers away from her opening day Apprentice show...hahahahaha.

Too bad Martha.

The Co[pilot is still whipmering according to emergency officials. A gay flight attendant has agreed to take his seat while he calms down and sucks his thumb.

LAX just closed according to SOCAL. Didn't catch if it was the runway or entire airport. Next update from ATC 0130Z. However, looking at flight tracking...arrivals still continue.

i wonder if they are going to ask another private pilot on his expert advice on the situation like they did for the airfrance airbus accident :p

man, they got a small army of emergency personel. good thing FEMA's not in charge of the emergency response!!!

Texasskicker said:
THey just reported the nosewheel was bent "horizontal" because of a strong blast of hot gasses from HOWARD STERN"S AZZ... how do you like that?

Makes about as much sense as the moron reporters explanations. God I can't listen to these idiots!

dispatcher121 said:
The flight plan now says EDW for arrival airport.

Sure does. It just reappeared on my tracking program. I think they're about to pull the old switcheroo.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back