• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue domicile breakdowns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trust me LongHorn, I feel for you guys on the 190. I think you all got hosed. Please dont think I wasnt one of the ones that cried foul when the payrates on that thing were released (shoved down our throats). When mgmt. said "you will never have to fly it so why do you care" that said a lot to me about our mgmt. and the selfish pilots we have.

True, we are in a slowdown but still growing at 14%.

When you're stock is growing at 14% then call me. But it's performance has been pathetic. Even more so when you look at how it has performed after splits. It's continued it's decline.

The whole psychological point of stock splits (and they are nothing more than that) is to encourage continuted investment to pump up the price again...but not here....

As an investor I could give a $hit about your revenue growth unless you can give a return to go with it. As will any investors. You'll get beat up pretty good until such time as you start give some returns on a split-adjusted price!

I wish all my jetblue brothers would quit painting such a rosy picture over here. All is not well and you all know it.

It's never rosy in this industry, even in the best of times.

Where in this thread has anyone said it was rosy as JetBlue? It's not perfect, but it's not bad either.

We do have some issues, but doesn't every airline?

It's never rosy in this industry, even in the best of times.

Where in this thread has anyone said it was rosy as JetBlue? It's not perfect, but it's not bad either.

We do have some issues, but doesn't every airline?

Please you could give the guy $300 an hour 20 days off a month, day trip turns, the same health coverage as the president and 6000 shares per month and he/she would still feel compelled to bash the company on flight info..

After all what kind of mentality do you actually have to have to post something like that on a public forum?

I agree with you JB is a great company.. Obviously the poster above has'nt seen that the grass isn't greener on the other side

As an investor I could give a $hit about your revenue growth unless you can give a return to go with it. As will any investors. You'll get beat up pretty good until such time as you start give some returns on a split-adjusted price!
Are you an investor or just a blow hard. That's what I thought.

I wish all my jetblue brothers would quit painting such a rosy picture over here. All is not well and you all know it.

Yes I know. We're all doomed...doomed...doomed.

Please you could give the guy $300 an hour 20 days off a month, day trip turns, the same health coverage as the president and 6000 shares per month and he/she would still feel compelled to bash the company on flight info..

After all what kind of mentality do you actually have to have to post something like that on a public forum?

I agree with you JB is a great company.. Obviously the poster above has'nt seen that the grass isn't greener on the other side

Dog and Longhorn... I was referring to A320 drivrs comments above..

Latest resources

Back