• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Counts Profit Sharing TWICE in Pay Review

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about we can be happy and can still send in a card and vote for a union when the time comes. I spent 7 years at my last airline being pissed off all day every day and I am done doing that.

How about we can be happy and can still send in a card and vote for a union when the time comes. I spent 7 years at my last airline being pissed off all day every day and I am done doing that.

If someone is gonna sell the false religon of Jetblue then expect push back. If someone says that is being angry or pissed or something else then shut your yap and you will not hear whatever-you-want-to-call-the-repsonse.

In other words don't bring it up if you don't want to hear the response.

Control yourself and if the other guys starts yapping ask them to stop.

Works wonders both ways.

Is it any wonder the JetBlue pilots couldn't agree on the *(#$%ing color of the sky, let alone a math problem or which road to go down.

Sometimes it is a little embarrassing.

Here's a little advice.

Enjoy your life and family.
Come to work rested, prepared, and on your game.
Keep the customers happy....(we all have our way of doing it, but it starts with the best flight you can provide) They will keep coming back and allow you to continue to draw your pay and therefore allow you to enjoy your life and family.
If you can't come to work and do it properly, without an attitude, don't come to work and ruin it for the rest of us. Stay home, use some vacation or PTO, or quit and find something to do that makes you happy.

Rant over.

A350

Go f#ck yourself.

.................................................................+1

+2. But at least it's better than Mesa, and I guess that's all that really matters, because I never thought that I deserved better.

I say again, I work with the dumbest pilots in America.

+2. But at least it's better than mesa, and i guess that's all that really matters, because i never thought that i deserved better.

I say again, i work with the dumbest pilots in america.

+1.....

Latest resources

Back