• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue "Continuous Improvement Process"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought he was going to say, " then take the spoon with the spoontang and enjoy yourself, slowing licking it as if it was a spoontang sickle. Licking every morsal of tang off the spoon, until it was as clean as when you started." "Then enjoy your glass of Tang."

Please do not attempt the spoontang trick with other substances as the results may not be quite as as enjoyable. Spoontang with coffee creamer= rehydrated, weak, powdered milk I enjoyed while in the service:( . Spoontang with Bosco syrup is ok given that the milk glass is only half full. Spoontang with Nestle Quick is probably the worst even with only a third of a glass of milk. Spoontang with KoolAide or the enevitable military derivative is equally as horrid.

Remember to stir vigorously to ensure proper seperation of the tang type substance from the spoon.

NOTE: THE VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL REAL WORLD SPOONTANG TYPE EXPERIENCES. AS ALLWAYS CAUTION MUST BE USED SO AS NOT TO UNDERWHELM THE TASTEBUDS OF THE INDIVIDUAL.

Jobear
Can I get some p**ntang instead?

Booster said:
When did B6 do LAS to IAD?

Have fun with the tread I enjoy reading it, you spin a good yarn ....
Non-stop they don't. I have no reason to "spin a good yarn". If you want to doubt me - fine, doubt away.

Latest resources

Back