• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Charges $7 for Pillow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Excuse me, miss. I would like a pillow. Not a big pillow. Just one big enough for say a G.I. Joe. Thanks. Oh, and I would like a blanket. Not a big blanket. Just one big enough to tie around my neck like a cape, so I can play Superman. Thanks."

Who cares. It's just another airplane ride, blankets or not. It is just another joke, in a long list of jokes, that aren't funny.

I ride JB once in a while and I think it's in poor taste at best and worst.

I think you might be a moron at best and worst just a moron...:puke:

Contempt for the customer...do you think that will help? Is that a result of the downward slide of the industry or just a new part of the "JB experience"?

I think it is cheap and low rate. What's next? Pay toilets?

It's not just JB, nor is it the pilot's decision. However, what is more moronic? Make the decision to charge $7 for a pillow and blanket or defending the people that made the decision. Just because your boss started this, it doesn't mean you have to like it.:rolleyes:

You're not the pillow police! You're Pilots! Start acting like it.

Last edited:
Contempt for the customer...do you think that will help? Is that a result of the downward slide of the industry or just a new part of the "JB experience"?

I think it is cheap and low rate. What's next? Pay toilets?

It's not just JB, nor is it the pilot's decision. However, what is more moronic? Make the decision to charge $7 for a pillow and blanket or defending the people that made the decision. Just because your boss started this, it doesn't mean you have to like it.:rolleyes:

You're not the pillow police! You're Pilots! Start acting like it.

You Frac guys always have all the answers. Pat yourself on the back and realize that in the world of flying the rich and famous not EVERYONE out there can afford to spend an extra 20k per month plus hourly fees for 100 hours in ( Thats 20 trips down the hanukkah highway) in an entry level jet.

I know I know the worst part of your job is the commute to and from work been there done that for 8 years as a former frac guy.

With all your Rudy's prawn and crudite trays and never ending lox platters to nibble on while enjoying every leather bound recliner in the hemisphere why even lower yourself to our level and respond?

Edited....I see that Captain Dad did interview at jetBlue.

Last edited:
Yep, I sure did. I was also told to expect a class date and then got a rejection letter. In hind sight it was the best thing that could have happened to me. Three years ago I might add. Ancient history in this business. Do you really think I am carrying a grudge.

And no, I don't claim to have any answers. I was just making an observation. I think all the airlines are continuing down a road that makes riding Greyhound or Amtrak an viable option.

JB is just at the top of the list lately with this foolishness. NWA charging for exit row seats, US Air charging for water...where does it end before they raise fares and just pay the piper. The only salvation I see is re-regulation. again just my opinion. What do you think?

I have said it before and I will say it again. I like your product for the most part. I think this latest issue only sullies your good name.

Good Luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHVOAl3jSRc

P.S. Click, I would lay off the anti-semite innuendo. I find it offensive and it is poor taste. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding! Anti semite innuendo! paleez...you kill me! maybe it would be better if he said "thinly sliced salmon on toasted circular pieces of bread with holes in them!" Stop being an up-tight PC patrolman!
BTW I love lox!

You have got to be kidding! Anti semite innuendo! paleez...you kill me! maybe it would be better if he said "thinly sliced salmon on toasted circular pieces of bread with holes in them!" Stop being an up-tight PC patrolman!
BTW I love lox!

I think you need to reread the post. Look for the word before "highway."

Maybe this proves it wasn't offensive at all if this guy thought the lox remark was a jab.

Lox is good, but Sable is much tastier. Try a toasted everything bagel (when you're in NYC!) buttered with a few slices of sable.

YUMMMMMM!

(they say the reason bagels taste so good in NYC is due to the water used.)

Latest resources

Back