• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue CEO says its considering 787/A350 for Latin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First, T5i will not be completed until at least 2015. So not having orders right away isn't a big deal. As for the Caribbean and Central/South America, our highest yields are coming out of places like BOG, SDQ, and SJO. By November, we'll probably be announcing JFK- SKCG and SKCL (3/4 times per week). Dave Barger seems to be impressed with the cargo flying that is coming by way of LAN CHILE and a larger aircraft will allow some of that. Who knows what will happen. I don't think anyone predicted the A321 so soon, so who knows what could be on the horizon. At least we're not talking of anything smaller, like the 190, lol...

Probably not a good idea to announce new destinations of our publically traded company before a press release is out.

I figure the asset transfer will already be in full swing by 2015.. Ya right jb pilots flying the 787 what a joke we cant even buy shirts or make a jungle jet run long enough to fly to california.

What the article doesnt say is that we will blow smoke and then just sign 10 more codeshares

Its only the top 300 or so guys that would see it in the next 15 years anyway, so who the F@#k cares. Once again again a two-tiered society here at the Bluejet.

Its only the top 300 or so guys that would see it in the next 15 years anyway, so who the F@#k cares. Once again again a two-tiered society here at the Bluejet.

Isn't it always the top guys that fly those types
Of planes? It must be all the jr guys at Airways that fly the
330's. All airlines are a "two-tiered" society.
Since I am sure your are senior to me at "Bluejet"
could I have your bidding power and that way we could take the
first step to getting rid of this "two-tiered" system.:rolleyes:

Why do you guys stay in this business when your always so miserable? Must be a horrible existance.

Why do you guys stay in this business when your always so miserable? Must be a horrible existance.

Because we're the best at what we do. No one else could or would do it. And we're Dangerous.

20090902-iceman.jpg

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back