• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Cancels 215 Flights today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sure, thanks for the info on the door closing. I personally dont think that will happen anytime soon but what do I know. How long were you here....months or days. Have fun at SWA.

I was here a little over a year. I know nothing will happen anytime soon and yes they can always declare BK, but seriously, the airline is run by all these guys with so called experience and look at how they run the operation. It is very sad!

I was here a little over a year. I know nothing will happen anytime soon and yes they can always declare BK, but seriously, the airline is run by all these guys with so called experience and look at how they run the operation. It is very sad!

I guess your posts are just to make yourself feel better about the choice you made. If you're happy then great, but be a man and don't piss in our pool to make yourself feel better about yourself. Move on.

I guess your posts are just to make yourself feel better about the choice you made. If you're happy then great, but be a man and don't piss in our pool to make yourself feel better about yourself. Move on.

No it does not make me fell better! I came to JB thinking I would never leave. I still have many friends there and wish them all the best but what is funny is that every single one of them are also out interviewing elsewhere.

Go figure!

No it does not make me fell better! I came to JB thinking I would never leave. I still have many friends there and wish them all the best but what is funny is that every single one of them are also out interviewing elsewhere.

Go figure!

So you wish all of your "friends" at JetBlue the best, but jump into this thread by declaring that the airline is on a sure path to failure. Well you've proven the old saying that "with friends like you who needs enemies."

My question for you is will you be around on this board to take your lashings when your sophmoric prognostication is proven false.....I won't be holding my breath.

Islip........

Looks like no "bowling shoes" cared to play in the ice pellets and snow in Islip today. Where's the "LUV"?
Is this going to be the case for every winter storm that hits the NYC / Long Island area?

Hopefully this weather will pass quickly so we can all get back to our normal flight schedules.

BBD

Sorry, not reading this correctly, AA does or does not get paid for weather cancellations?

Jetblue-Yes

AA-No

How's that.

Latest resources

Back