jetBlue Canceling Interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chef....nice I say...nice...

As for my avatar..I wont spill the beans on FI....my family has a tough time getting over the ink...but they love her.

chef, I like the new thing. It's different than the other carriers. Give it a chance man. We haven't even seen the real ads yet.

chef, I like the new thing. It's different than the other carriers. Give it a chance man. We haven't even seen the real ads yet.

You now how I know you're gay?

Like it? I can't even say it. HJ? I thought catch phrases were supposed to be clever and easy to pronounce, maybe even supremely identifiable with a desired mood, theme, state of mind ... Think Corona.

Well, whatever floats your pigeon. I can't believe my eyes/ears though. A 190 FO that drinks blue juice. Wow. You must be a Catholic with a sugar momma (low self-esteem wrapped in a bankroll).

;)

Chef....nice I say...nice...

As for my avatar..I wont spill the beans on FI....my family has a tough time getting over the ink...but they love her.

I am thinking of bidding 190 CA just so I can go to Austin and rescue your hottie tattoo'd avatar from that tube you have her locked up in. Shame on you.

The official word is that JB doesn't intend on hiring pilots for the remainder of the year. They also say that "things can change".

GP

My god....that is nice calling her gay. I was asked to put a pic of my gf up on FI as my avatar since she has nice tattoo work done and I get comments like that about her....

Well, back to something else I guess.

My god....that is nice calling her gay. I was asked to put a pic of my gf up on FI as my avatar since she has nice tattoo work done and I get comments like that about her....

Well, back to something else I guess.

Bavarian,

quit wearing that f-ing black t-shirt to work, will ya? I've got a nice blue one with "Happy Jetting" on it for you.

Skank.....are you trying to show some "Jettitiude"?

HAHAHA

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back