• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Canceling Interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Turn that frown right side around and get back to Jetting.

Sorry for the Long time gone LH.

No problem..we have all been a bit busy.

You now how I know you're gay?

Like it? I can't even say it. HJ? I thought catch phrases were supposed to be clever and easy to pronounce, maybe even supremely identifiable with a desired mood, theme, state of mind ... Think Corona.

Well, whatever floats your pigeon. I can't believe my eyes/ears though. A 190 FO that drinks blue juice. Wow. You must be a Catholic with a sugar momma (low self-esteem wrapped in a bankroll).

;)

I don't think I like your jettitude chef. I don't think I like what the JET is going on here. Why don't you go outside and play hide and go JET yourself.

LOL

All I'm saying chef is I'm optomistic. I believe we don't really have a choice but to make lemonade. We're getting into some serious surival requirements here. We could sit around constantly bitching, whining and boo hooing. I enjoy work better if I just roll with the punches and have fun with it rather than constantly find faults.

I went to my Dr. He said I don't have a going problem...it was a Jetting problem.

I don't think I like your jettitude chef. I don't think I like what the JET is going on here. Why don't you go outside and play hide and go JET yourself.

Don't be so hard on the Chef. I was in the room when his advertising campaign suggestion got shot down. It was ugly.

He brought all the ground-breaking ideas to the table. The marketing department turned him down, only to come up with a very similar sounding campaign. The original ideas were:

Flying is for ducks.
Happy Chef-ing.
We know longer fly, we Chef.
And most importantly, Chef-itude.

Your ego would be bruised, too.

Last edited:
Don't be so hard on the Chef. I was in the room when his advertising campaign suggestion got shot down. It was ugly.

He brought all the ground-breaking ideas to the table. The marketing department turned him down, only to come up with a very similar sounding campaign. The original ideas were:

Flying is for ducks.
Happy Chef-ing.
We know longer fly, we Chef.
And most importantly, Chef-itude.

Your ego would be bruised, too.

Actually, after Neeleman went on every TV station and HAM radio in the country and apologized for last year's St. V Day's massacre, I respectfully submitted this catch phrase to BlueMarketing:

"JetBlue Airways -- The Airline that Blows and Swallows."

Never heard back from them on that one.

I like Chef-itude btw. Nice touch. I am now all tingly.

Latest resources

Back