• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Motorradfahrer

Blue Collar Worker
jetBlue canceling interviews?

Not trying to start another rumor but read this on airlinepilotcentral:

icon1.gif
Jet Blue canceling interviews.
Just got the call this morning. Can't say it's surprising though. No further information was available according to the HR rep.

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/showthread.php?t=25513

Last edited:
I have a friend who I KNOW was hired...but still hasn't been given the "yes" email...interviewed 3 weeks ago.

I was told said friend was hired via email from the recruiting dept.

I think a pool will be started since our growth is slowing more and possible...I say again, possible reduction in flying in the fall.

I have a friend who I KNOW was hired...but still hasn't been given the "yes" email...interviewed 3 weeks ago.

I was told said friend was hired via email from the recruiting dept.

I think a pool will be started since our growth is slowing more and possible...I say again, possible reduction in flying in the fall.

What? Possible? Try probable.

JR's email already stated such. From May on through the fall, reduction in flight hours.

Jb is trying to tread water.

I think all airlines, with the possible exception of SWA, is doing just that.

The current and future economic environment looks rather shaky, hopefully only for airlines and other affected industries, however, the continual rise in fuel, the credit crunch and the monopoly dollar could create another perfect recession storm. Now, I would say we are already there, but those who blabber on TV says no.

I think all airlines, with the possible exception of SWA, is doing just that.

The current and future economic environment looks rather shaky, hopefully only for airlines and other affected industries, however, the continual rise in fuel, the credit crunch and the monopoly dollar could create another perfect recession storm. Now, I would say we are already there, but those who blabber on TV says no.

Yeah, I should have said we weren't alone in the pool.

Marco!!!!

Polo!!!

What? Possible? Try probable.

JR's email already stated such. From May on through the fall, reduction in flight hours.

I know...but MY reasoning is that unstable predicting of this industry. We say today that we'll reduce, but Fall is months away...LOTS can happen. So, I was being somewhat opptimistic.

Pigeons baby....Pigeons

" Fish Out of Water "

:D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back