• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue calls are going out!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you get the pre-interview phone screen, make sure your next call is to AlbieF15 for some interview prep. His success numbers w/JetBlue candidates are staggering. Check him out at:

http://www.emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com

Good luck to all who get the phone call.

MP

I would like to also plug AlbieF-15.
If you have an intereview for JetBlue, SWA, or Fedex coming up he offers an excellent product.
Also if you think you are going to get the JetBlue phone pre-screen call anytime soon-I would call him asap-same type of questions as the interview.

Fly Safe
Chuck

FlyDouglasJets said:
JetBlue Prepares for Expansion

In an investment community presentation Wednesday, JetBlue CEO David Neelman released a map that showed some of the markets the airline is considering for future expansion in Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and all over the U.S., but in particular the Midwest and Northeast over the next few years.
These cities (that I cut out to save space) are the same ones that were on the original list of 45-50 markets when we first started operations. They are no secret or in no particular order. The total markets that were listed in a recent internal meeting numbered over 900. The EMB190, when it arrives, will no doubt open up a lot of those for us.

I think Cancun is gonna be next. Late summertime would be my guess.

C yaa

For you people that have been getting Jet Blue calls...

Do you have a recommendation from a Jet Blue pilot?

I've been updating my stuff with them for a long time now, but I dont have the on-line recommendation from a current pilot (I dont know anyone at JBLU).

Has anyone gotten a call without a recommendation?

Thanks!

jetblue320 said:
I think Cancun is gonna be next. Late summertime would be my guess.
Blue Sombrero's w/ blue chips?

With PPV of the 3-Amigo's movie in back.

Ole'! That was a good rte JFK-CUN for TWA, surprised nobody has jumped on it sooner.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of board regulars getting the call this time. JointOps, DGS...are you guys done pulling names for the 14 July show?

Board seems awfully quiet considering 60 or so folks will be interviewing in just a couple weeks. In the old days...back before this place became "you s*ck!" no "you S*ck!" a lot of good info passed on these posts. With SWA, FedEx, and JB interviewing next month I hope we see some more info being shared.

Just my 2 cents...

I too find it odd. Perhaps the stakes are getting so high that people are afraid to reach out. That is sad, as this place is a good resource. I learned a tremendous amount from board regulars back when I was looking from the outside-in. I now feel a strong committment to give back to those who are now in the same shoes I was a year ago. Too bad the board is so quiet.

Skirt

I agree with Albie on his comments.

The tone of this board has become so negative that I personally only come here to look for news. I don't find that it is even worth my time to read the threads that are longer than 5 or 6 posts because I can assume that they have already degraded to inter-company or personal bashing threads. My ignore list has 10 people in it.

In MY OPINION (take it or leave it) this board needs to be moderated by a few folks that care about the content and information that is posted here. This free for all has gone too far.

I personally think that folks on this board are getting called. They are just not going to subject themselves to being associated with this forum when they have been identified for an interview. Primarily because nothing good can come from posting your information here any longer.

My .02

Chaz

Last edited:
propjob,

Don't sweat not having an "inside" recommendation. That's never been our policy in the hiring process.

Albie,

Sorry to tell you this, but the only names I'm considering for 14 July are baby names for our incoming delivery. I'm about 2 weeks from my due date and haven't flown in a bit. When Dean and I e-mail/talk he just wants to know when this little one is due. However, at this point, all candidates should know who they are.

The other possibilities about the board: Folks are using the search engine first before posting. The gouge out there for our interviews hasn't changed much since our process is relatively the same. If folks do have buddies at the company, they're probably using them for the gouge as well.

If I do know anything, of course I'll post it!
Happy landings

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back