• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Background Check

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Dogwood, Did you get a random selection phone call or did someone walk your stuff in. Still here at U with a bunch of guys below me, but I'm looking at my options. Filled out the online app. awhile ago. No comm for now. thanks.
Dogwood said:
Congrats back to you. Hope we all make it thru this phase.

Well, for those who just interviewed I can only offer this piece of advice. Don’t stress if you make it to phase II. For me that is like the pot calling the kettle black. I had to have Mr.Dlredline and Albie walk me away from the cliff a few times. I interviewed on October 28th. Got an email on November 1st about phase II then the pain began. At the 8th week we got an email saying that they were at the 8th week and that they would let us know then. That’s 56 days later. I ended up getting a call 2 weeks after that. I thought the same thing you guys were. "what are the fail rates at phase II?, is there something in my past I forgot about? did I do a good job on the interview?" ahhhhhhhh...all it did was cause undue stress...but I lost 20 pounds...woo hoo. If you make it to phase II don’t sweat it unless you really forgot to disclose something big, like a dui, failed check ride, got fired etc. It is WELL worth the wait. I go to class in March and cant wait. Unfortunately, the phase II section is like a Chinese lesson in patience...not easy. One last piece of advice, DO NOT CALL THEM....Just sit back and let them do their job.......

Later,

Last edited:
321 busdriver said:
Hey Dogwood, Did you get a random selection phone call or did someone walk your stuff in. Still here at U with a bunch of guys below me, but I'm looking at my options. Filled out the online app. awhile ago. No comm for now. thanks.

Hey 321,

I applied 2 yrs ago, and I guess the computer finally got to me. Nobody walked it in. Just lucked out, I suppose.

All good advice... Thanks... They told us it probably will about 4 weeks until we hear something.

Last edited:
Thanks, Best of luck! Even though it probably didn't feel like it at the time, we probably did all those who were furloughed a favor.
Dogwood said:
Hey 321,

I applied 2 yrs ago, and I guess the computer finally got to me. Nobody walked it in. Just lucked out, I suppose.

Last edited:
I was curious about the completion of phase II also.

:) ........

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back