jetBlue Background Check

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dogwood

Jetblue just send out emails yesterday (1/14/2005) to the candidates that made it to Phase II from the January 11 / 12 interviews. Has anyone here been turned down after this phase? Do you know what the decline rate is at this point? Someone told me it was about 30%, but that seems a little high to me. Thanks...

I'm 45, so I've got 15 years to go. Spent 14 years at US Airways. That's where the time came from. I have a friend at JB who was hired at 57.

>>Less than 5% don't get through phase two from what we are told.<<

Thanks... That makes me feel a little better.

trashhauler said:
Congrats Dogwood! That was exactly the question I wanted to ask today too. Maybe I'll see you in training

Congrats back to you. Hope we all make it thru this phase.

trashhauler said:
Congrats Dogwood! That was exactly the question I wanted to ask today too. Maybe I'll see you in training

trashhauler - What day did you interview? I was on the 11th, at 11:30

Phase II Purgatory Alert!!

Congrats to those moving on. Unless you've got a undisclosed DUI or the sort, past federal offence, Jimmy Hoffa buried in you back yard, or a moron who can't speak on the phone as a reference, you'll be fine.

And keep repeating this to yourself . . . "The only reason they haven't called is 'cause they haven't gotten to my file yet" (A.Hagan, circa 2002)

Red

Latest resources

Back