• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Application Window Opens Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Question for the informed; Would it behoove me to put all of my flight time in a single format for the purpose of an interview with JetBlue? Right now it's in multiple formats.
Thanks,
PP

I interviewed on 12/8 and as far as I know, all of us who were there attended the MCO job fair in May. I was informed that the next job fair will be in the spring for this most recent application window.

A friend of mine was there on the 8th, and didn't attend the MCO job fair. Also, an interview class on Jan 11th, and 26th comprised of similar numbers on the 8th.........49 interviewees.

Good luck to all.

and for newhires, forget Kew Gardens........you're gonna be in BOS:)

CD

Have the interviewees been called already for the Jan 11th and Jan 26th interviews sessions? Or are these 49 calls still to come?

A friend of mine was there on the 8th, and didn't attend the MCO job fair. Also, an interview class on Jan 11th, and 26th comprised of similar numbers on the 8th.........49 interviewees.

Good luck to all.

CD

Fine with me. I'll go anywhere they want me to. Just hire me! :) BOS is an easier commute from where I am now anyway. Moving to MCO eventually, even if I'm still commuting, but they just killed the one JFK non-stop here. Only way straight to JFK is on FedEx.....

Good luck to all.

CD

Could you please clarify whether that's 49 each date or a total of 49 for Jan?
Thanks
PP

The guy I fly with just got called for a Jan 11th Interview. Not sure what made the difference for him. Good Luck.

Good luck to all.

CD

For the class that just started last week, there were 14 A-320 openings and 10 E-190 openings and all 24 could choose between either JFK or BOS. There are two classes of 32 each planned for 1/5 and 1/19. I don't have any info on the break down of aircraft types or domiciles for those.

For the class that just started last week, there were 14 A-320 openings and 10 E-190 openings and all 24 could choose between either JFK or BOS. There are two classes of 32 each planned for 1/5 and 1/19. I don't have any info on the break down of aircraft types or domiciles for those.

Absolutely, bro...hence the smiley face. Obviously you know we are growing pretty quickly in BOS. But yes, one could probably plan on a choice between JFK and BOS.

CD

Latest resources

Back