• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Application Window Opens Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The reason that I suspected that an applicant would need to resubmit the information is because, when I logged in, my information was still on there from May right along with my rec. letter but when I searched for jobs and saw the First Officer posting dated the 12/1 I clicked on it and it didn't tell me that I already applied for it. I simply updated my information and went to the end of the application and saved and submitted it. I hope that I was wrong in thinking that a person needed to resubmit the application, but I just wanted to play it safe and figured I would pass along the information to everyone on here. I don't know if there is an HR number you can call to confirm it's submitted for the Dec window but I would call and ask. Also, it might bring your application to the HR dept. attention. Good luck and I hope I didn't scare anyone too much.

Probably because it's technically a different job posting number. Probably not a bad idea for filling out the app again, and I go back and forth kicking myself for not doing. I don't know if they have notes attached to the apps put there by the People Department, so I didn't want to knock out anything that might have said "attended open house in May" or something. Who knows? I just hope we all get calls in the near future and wind up working together.

I was at the jobfair in DC and they told me that I would need to reapply when the application window opened even though I filled it out in May.

I was at the jobfair in DC and they told me that I would need to reapply when the application window opened even though I filled it out in May.

Odd. I'm gonna be a little more than miffed if I was misinformed and have to get kicked to the back of the line indefinitely.....

Any guys at B6 that can confirm or deny this?

That would suck! I would hope with today's technology that wouldn't happen but it seems like you have it right from the horse's mouth.

If you already had a canadite profile it was very easy to reapply. I dont understand why some didnt just go hit the apply button. It only took a couple seconds and that way you make sure your stuff is still in. I hope it did save thier stuff and it doesnt prevent them from getting interviews.

I wish all that apply to JB the best of luck! I offer a word of caution: Do not be enamored with the thought of flying an Air Bus or Life will be a bed of roses. Bottom line, it isn`t! If hired...... enjoy drinking at the Kew Club and dinner at Tu Casas. YOU will be spending a whole lot of time in Queens, NY! and hoping for the next wave of hiring! It`s not a bad job....its just not great! Not what I expected from a "Major Airline" Good luck to all and God Bless!

If you already had a canadite profile it was very easy to reapply. I dont understand why some didnt just go hit the apply button. It only took a couple seconds and that way you make sure your stuff is still in. I hope it did save thier stuff and it doesnt prevent them from getting interviews.

It was very easy to do however I can certainly understand thinking that your info was already on file so it should carry over. Maybe my guardian angel was whispering in my ear but I had a sneaking suspicion that I needed to check. I actually resubmitted it on the night of the 9th so I just made the window.

I still dont find this to be the case. I was in touch with folks from the People Department that said I would not have to re-submit. If you applied previously its still on file and still visible to the company. Either way you can check and see if you are still attached to the first officer position by viewing the "work here" site.

I wish all that apply to JB the best of luck! I offer a word of caution: Do not be enamored with the thought of flying an Air Bus or Life will be a bed of roses. Bottom line, it isn`t! If hired...... enjoy drinking at the Kew Club and dinner at Tu Casas. YOU will be spending a whole lot of time in Queens, NY! and hoping for the next wave of hiring! It`s not a bad job....its just not great! Not what I expected from a "Major Airline" Good luck to all and God Bless!

Hey dude, don't knock the Kew Club! Sunday flight attendant night... giggity!

I still dont find this to be the case. I was in touch with folks from the People Department that said I would not have to re-submit. If you applied previously its still on file and still visible to the company. Either way you can check and see if you are still attached to the first officer position by viewing the "work here" site.

Technically, my app from 2008 is still on there, too. I doubt they're checking that one, though. :)

Latest resources

Back