• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Application Window Opens Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know they did some interviews on or around the 8th, but I don't know if guys in that group were from the previous app or the new. Maybe a combination of both.

I wish all that apply to JB the best of luck! I offer a word of caution: Do not be enamored with the thought of flying an Air Bus or Life will be a bed of roses. Bottom line, it isn`t! If hired...... enjoy drinking at the Kew Club and dinner at Tu Casas. YOU will be spending a whole lot of time in Queens, NY! and hoping for the next wave of hiring! It`s not a bad job....its just not great! Not what I expected from a "Major Airline" Good luck to all and God Bless!

Come on Mikey....dont scare them all away, I need some guys below me!

I know they did some interviews on or around the 8th, but I don't know if guys in that group were from the previous app or the new. Maybe a combination of both.

I interviewed on 12/8 and as far as I know, all of us who were there attended the MCO job fair in May. I was informed that the next job fair will be in the spring for this most recent application window.

I interviewed on 12/8 and as far as I know, all of us who were there attended the MCO job fair in May. I was informed that the next job fair will be in the spring for this most recent application window.

Still hope for those of us that went and haven't been called yet, I guess....

Hey dude, don't knock the Kew Club! Sunday flight attendant night... giggity!

Spent a lot of time and money at..... Kew Club, Dani`s pizza, Last Call, Ale House, doing laundry at Lefferts and Metro! Oh the memories!!!!!! Since when did they begin Sunday Night Flight Attendent Night? Hope you dont mean JB Flight Attendent Night? Just not ready to start batting for the other team!

I wish all that apply to JB the best of luck! I offer a word of caution: Do not be enamored with the thought of flying an Air Bus or Life will be a bed of roses. Bottom line, it isn`t! If hired...... enjoy drinking at the Kew Club and dinner at Tu Casas. YOU will be spending a whole lot of time in Queens, NY! and hoping for the next wave of hiring! It`s not a bad job....its just not great! Not what I expected from a "Major Airline" Good luck to all and God Bless!

How about a new hire at CO who spends his/her time on reserve in EWR? Or a Delta newhire stuck in Atlanta on reserve? My point is, isn't what you posted applicable to any newhire at any airline- just in a different location?

Now if there are other issues that make JB a bad place to work vs another carrier, please share.

Reserve is reserve and Kew isn't that bad. Get out, walk around, have some drinks and eat. It's what you make of it. Most of the people who truly hate it are the ones proud of their myopic view of life.

Reserve is reserve and Kew isn't that bad. Get out, walk around, have some drinks and eat. It's what you make of it. Most of the people who truly hate it are the ones proud of their myopic view of life.

Whoa........slow your roll and whats with the personal attack? Myopic view on life....Dude if you knew me, i`m probably one of the largest advocates for making a better work enviroment and work place. You are correct...This post is for the JB application window!

I do applaud the enthusiasm of potential new hires. I too felt the same way before I was hired. Isn`t it better to be realistic than idealistic? Ran a lot of curcuits around Forrest Park....so I did get out of my cave ;-)

Latest resources

Back