Jetblue and O'Reilly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Deuce:

Check your facts....not too many fast food workers make $45,000 their first year, do they?

I won't defend the airline pay anywhere except SWA and FedEx and UPS...except to say that is it Deuce or Dooche? (Spelled improperly so the bad word police won't omit it)

A350

Calling someone a name is an effective way to defend airline pay? Not sure I follow. Anyway, for Deuce, how's that 3rd yr widebody FO pay at FDX treatin' ya?

Looks like someone never learned the difference between fact and opinion.

Bill gave notice to Jet Blue, and informed them of what the contents of Daily Kos was, and they did not respond. Bill Does not "ambush" as was stated earlier, they were given notice and ignored it. That action just gets Bill started. Bill is not concerned that the web site is "controversial", he is concerned that it is a web site of hate, that promotes the death of people whose opinions are different than theirs. He is concerned as to why an airline would give legitimacy to this hateful cause by providing tickets and displaying the Jetblue banner , whatever the view point. Looks to me like Dave could not defend that very sticky point, and was caught off guard. He should have said, hey Im not that familiar with our advertising Im trying to run an airline here why dont you come see me in an hour. He probably will next time. Look, he stumbled and probably learned something.

Last edited:
Are Fox News and O'Reilly great for the country? Fact or opinion?

And someone please point me to the links where DailyKos promotes "hate".

I think "hate" may be a euphemism for something the right may not agree with.

It's funny but I think I remember Jetblue is not particapating in the FisherHouse program where you Donate your F.F Miles to Wounded troops and the airlines Match the Donation. I think This is the way Jetblue's Upper management thinks if Barger didn't feel or support this kind of trash talk he would have come out and said so. I for One would never Purchase a ticket On Jetblue for one I think there a piss poor airline, 2 there a bunch of Non union Trolls and 3 any airline that supports a scum bag organization like the Daily Kos can go down in flames for all I care just as long as the hit the headquarters of the ACLU on the way down.[/quo

The fact is pop you are just a troll. When independence went belly up you weren't even qualified to apply to JetBlue as you had spent your miserable existence in the right seat bitchin about life and how it did you wrong. You are nothing but a bitter little noboby who happens to fly for NetJets. Hell they got a real winner when they hired you, I bet you spend a lot of time alone. And for whats its worth I see NetJet pilots on our airplanes all the time so thankfully your upper management has a different outlook than you. Hey L, wasn't that you I ran into at Jetblue's terminal at Boston last year. Do us all a favour just keep slinging that gear and keep your angry little pie hole shut. Are you still 5'3".[/quote

Hey Fedec

Why not stick to the topic and answer the questions I posted or would you rather Go personal about someone you think I am. First Off Dick head I was a captain at ACA for over 3yrs at ACA so you got the wrong guy. As far as being qualified to go work for Jetblue sorry pal I wouldn't want to work for such a low life outfit and I'm not gonna get into the Jetblue vs Netjets thing cuz thats not the issue. The Issue is that JetBlue sponsored a Left wing Anti Military hated group yet refused to take part in the Fisherhouse Program to support and donate FF. mile to the wounded troops.

If you want to get more Personal Fadex send me a personal PM but I know your too much of a chicken ******************** Low Life which explains why you and so many other Non hireable ACA'rs found themselfs only with offers from Jetblue. and judgeing from your profile looks like you were one of the rejects that went and paid for there 737 type but got DENIED by SWA! Yeah lets talk about how many Tool are at Jetblue not by choice but cuz they couldnt make it with a real major airline.

Last edited:
It's funny but I think I remember Jetblue is not particapating in the FisherHouse program where you Donate your F.F Miles to Wounded troops and the airlines Match the Donation. I think This is the way Jetblue's Upper management thinks if Barger didn't feel or support this kind of trash talk he would have come out and said so. I for One would never Purchase a ticket On Jetblue for one I think there a piss poor airline, 2 there a bunch of Non union Trolls and 3 any airline that supports a scum bag organization like the Daily Kos can go down in flames for all I care just as long as the hit the headquarters of the ACLU on the way down.[/quo

The fact is pop you are just a troll. When independence went belly up you weren't even qualified to apply to JetBlue as you had spent your miserable existence in the right seat bitchin about life and how it did you wrong. You are nothing but a bitter little noboby who happens to fly for NetJets. Hell they got a real winner when they hired you, I bet you spend a lot of time alone. And for whats its worth I see NetJet pilots on our airplanes all the time so thankfully your upper management has a different outlook than you. Hey L, wasn't that you I ran into at Jetblue's terminal at Boston last year. Do us all a favour just keep slinging that gear and keep your angry little pie hole shut. Are you still 5'3".
That has got to be about the absolute best put down I have ever read on FI! I am in awe. I also declare Pop to be a boil on the as$ of all mankind!

Hey popgoes
The Teamsters are listed next to JetBlue on the sponsor list. Maybe you should send 1108 a question about the support of a scum bag organization as well?

Deuce:

Check your facts....not too many fast food workers make $45,000 their first year, do they?

I won't defend the airline pay anywhere except SWA and FedEx and UPS...except to say that is it Deuce or Dooche? (Spelled improperly so the bad word police won't omit it)

A350

Yeah, maybe not 45K the first year of making burgers and fries, but perhaps after making shift manager or something they can equal JB pay. Why so defensive? You say you won't defend airline pay but you get your panties in a bunch when I point out that Jetblue payscales aren't very good. You sound confused.

Has it occurred to you that not everybody gets their news from cable news? Some of us actually seek out information from a variety of sources, instead of letting Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity spoon-feed "news" to us?

It sure has occurred to me. Foxnews isn't the only place I get my news from either. All I said was that Foxnews was the highest rated CABLE news network. That's a fact, not an opinion. Do with it whatever you want. I also never said that I think Bill and Sean report news. I'm well aware that they have editorial shows that they control and the views expressed on them are just that, their own views on the subjects they choose to cover.

It also my OPINION that they do a great show. I don't agree with everything they say, but I agree with most of it. Of course, if many of you had your way you would outlaw it, ban it, censor it and otherwise silence the opinions of people like Bill, Sean, and Rush simply because you don't agree with it. Pretty Orwellian viewpoint if you ask me.

Latest resources

Back