JetBlue and fuel stops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
??

Boy,these winds are kicking. JBLU Flight 359 hasn't made it non-stop JFK to BUR since the 14th!

21-Feb-2006 A320/Q Salt Lake City Int'l [KSLC] Bob Hope [KBUR] 22:10 PST 23:46 PST Scheduled

21-Feb-2006 A320/Q Denver Int'l [KDEN] Bob Hope [KBUR] 21:13 PST 23:18 PST 2:05

21-Feb-2006 A320/Q John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Denver Int'l [KDEN] 16:03 PST 20:29 PST 4:26

20-Feb-2006 A320/Q Salt Lake City Int'l [KSLC] Bob Hope [KBUR] 22:28 PST 23:57 PST 1:29

20-Feb-2006 A320/W John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Salt Lake City Int'l [KSLC] 18:27 PST 21:49 PST 3:22

20-Feb-2006 A320/Q John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Salt Lake City Int'l [KSLC] 16:29 PST [SIZE=-1]result unknown (?)[/SIZE] n/a

19-Feb-2006 A320/Q Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l [KPHX] Bob Hope [KBUR] 22:48 PST 23:57 PST 1:09

19-Feb-2006 A320/Q John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l [KPHX] 16:08 PST 21:54 PST 5:46

18-Feb-2006 A320/Q Denver Int'l [KDEN] Bob Hope [KBUR] 21:58 PST 00:27 PST (+1) 2:29

18-Feb-2006 A320/Q John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Denver Int'l [KDEN] 16:28 PST 20:59 PST 4:31

17-Feb-2006 A320/Q Albuquerque Int'l Sunport [KABQ] Bob Hope [KBUR] 22:38 PST 00:34 PST (+1) 1:56

17-Feb-2006 A320/Q John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Albuquerque Int'l Sunport [KABQ] 16:05 PST 21:45 PST 5:40

16-Feb-2006 A320/Q Mc Carran Int'l [KLAS] Bob Hope [KBUR] 22:40 PST 23:20 PST 0:40

16-Feb-2006 A320/Q John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Mc Carran Int'l [KLAS] 16:13 PST 21:58 PST 5:45

15-Feb-2006 A320/Q Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l [KPHX] Bob Hope [KBUR] 21:52 PST 23:08 PST 1:16

15-Feb-2006 A320/Q John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l [KPHX] 15:55 PST 21:11 PST 5:16

14-Feb-2006 A320/Q John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Bob Hope [KBUR] 16:00 PST 21:54 PST 5:54

13-Feb-2006 A320/Q John F Kennedy Int'l [KJFK] Bob Hope [KBUR] 17:17 PST 22:56 PST 5:39

[More Past Flights]
[SIZE=-2] [Terms Of Use] [Privacy]
© 2006 FlightAware. All Rights Reserved.[/SIZE]​

32LT10 said:
So boeingman you are not a UAL pilot and therefore you did not lose a retirement. In fact you can not speak knowledgably on a subject that you garner all your information from the USA today.
You must subscribe to the theory of Rez that all of us out there are uneducated on current ALPA issues and travesties. Your right, I have no friends at United that didn’t discuss this in detail. None of my old guard bums flew for United either I guess. Nobody I went through UPT flies for United either. The United guy in the hanger next to mine hasn’t said a word to me. I have been unable to research any information anywhere on the entire subject and the possible effects cascading on my career and the potential damage to other ALPA members. Dang, I guess your right oh smart one, all the info I have is from the USA today (which by the way coincides at least basically from what they all told me).

32LT10 said:
If you care to research and do some due diligence you might realize what a moron you are making of yourself. In regards to pensions, do you offer the same type of ire towards US AIR? Also, what is your feeling of defined pension plans in the us? IBM is stopping DB's and various others are doing the same.

Moron? Coming from you? LMAO.....I’ll take that as a compliment thank you very much.
As far as your careful deflection, yes I do agree what you are saying about USAir and others. The difference is between them and you personally, is they are not coming on here slamming others while you carry out your vendetta against other pilots who are less fortunate than yourself.

Perhaps your are just to stupid to realize this simple fact. Given your recent history at United you sound like an arrogant pompous ass. Perhaps your next trip through bankruptcy may give you a wake up call? With you though, I doubt it. I get the impression you have always been an arrogant pompous ass.

32LT10 said:
Your opinion is that a company of 70K employees should shut its doors to pay the retirement of a several hundred retired pilots? Now tell me again about selfishness.

My opinion is you caved far to quickly and sold out those that paved a road for you to follow. If you want to talk about selfishness, you could of held management s feet to the fire much harder to protect those before you.

Obviously, in retrospect management sure found a way to pay for themselves didn’t they? No worries though, when you get older there is a fresh group of pilots coming on board with your scab like mentality, they will sell you out just as fast to save their own pathetic skins. After all, with ilk like yourself, they are learning from the best.

32LT10 said:
These pilots for the most part earned the highest wages in the history of the industry and various other perks.

So what? Or are you justifying and rationalizing again? Yes, it sure sounds like it. A little inner pangs of guilt showing through there? But thank you for making my point. These were the pilots that you should be thanking instead of porking for making this a career you wanted in the first place. Right Mr. Scab like?

32LT10 said:
As for you and your wealth. Congratulations. However, when assesing my worth please do not be so quick to crown yourself prince. As they say in the hood, "You don't know me".

Nor do you know me. Remember idiot, you were the one who made the insinuations first. I was none to happy to correct your fantasy.

32LT10 said:
I will not go into details but I am happy with where I am financially.

So is the guy in the employee lot living in a camper. Big deal.

32LT10 said:
Finally, your yonited comment is really nice. You compare the GOVERMENT MANDATED hiring of minorities at UAL due to the lack of hiring previously to the JBLU poster gal and guy that come straight from FSI. One did it under goverment order and the other did it via publicity stunt.

So? It did happen right? Is the end result still the same? Was that not either a defacto or intentional publicity stunt at UAL? It is also a well known fact that YONITED continued on this type of aggressive hiring track far in excess of what was mandated. Once again you have thrown stones when your own closet is overflowing at United. This is my one and only point to you yet you continue to spew written diarrhea to defend your defenseless points. It is about throwing stones when you of all people need to keep your mouth shut.

32LT10 said:
Again, if you want to start a topic on the retirement issue then please do it. There will be enough spirited debate to keep us all busy for awhile. "

My reply above says it all. You should not be casting stones from your 2006 United perspective upon anyone in this industry. You really cast a bad light on the thousands at United that realize what has happened to them and can respect another perspective.

Last edited:
Boeingman said:
The United guy in the hanger next to mine hasn’t said a word to me.

Nice one Chuckie. UAL guy in the HANGAR next to you eh? Wow retirement must be a biotch hangar and all. Tell me again how bad UAL retirement is you boob.

Do you even think before you post this crap? Hilarious stuff.

32LT10 said:
Nice one Chuckie. UAL guy in the HANGAR next to you eh? Wow retirement must be a biotch hangar and all. Tell me again how bad UAL retirement is you boob.

Hey idiot, has it ever occured to you that his money was made outside of anything to do with United?

32douche do ever even think before you post this crap? Hilarious stuff is right.

32LT10 said:

This, ladies and gentlemen, is knows as the "Point of Resignation".

Boeingman said:
Hey idiot, has it ever occured to you that his money was made outside of anything to do with United?

32douche do ever even think before you post this crap? Hilarious stuff is right.
Well just so we a clear jack. You said the retirees were being hurt and basically were now living under the freeway. This was your argument you started about how bad they had it. Yet they have prospered outside of UAL. So again, we should kill the entire company so this guy can double dip? Your double standard is showing. You might want to pull the skirt down sweatheart don't want the boys to think you are easy.

Perhaps UAL salary and time off allowed him to enjoy free time for ventures outside of flying. Perhaps this money he made away from UAL could also be because of the lifestyle he was able to attain from the work rules and contracts we have had over the years.

Don't go away mad bm. But please do go away and think about your double standards. Bet there are a few guys on here that hope to have hangars in retirement.

Last edited:
A Brain Surgeon with a reading comprehension problem.

32LT10 said:
Well just so we a clear jack. You said the retirees were being hurt and basically were now living under the freeway. This was your argument you started about how bad they had it. Yet they have prospered outside of UAL. So again, we should kill the entire company so this guy can double dip? Your double standard is showing. You might want to pull the skirt down sweatheart don't want the boys to think you are easy.

Perhaps UAL salary and time off allowed him to enjoy free time for ventures outside of flying. Perhaps this money he made away from UAL could also be because of the lifestyle he was able to attain from the work rules and contracts we have had over the years.

Don't go away made bm. But please do go away and think about your double standards. Bet there are a few guys on here that hope to have hangars in retirement.

Jack? Chuckie? Skirts? Freeways? Where do you come up with this stuff? Is this the type of material you think of while you are jerking yourself reading flightinfo?

You can rationalize all you want Mr. EEOC benefactor. The bottom line is maybe you are just plain stupid. You are obviously to dense to see the ony point that I am trying to make to you personally about throwing stones in glass houses. Go reread the posts, or better yet, have your Mom help you out with. I f i t w i l l h e l p y o u o u t I
w i l l t y p e s l o w e r f o r y o u.

Perhaps you're just an arrogant ass that has always acted like this? Yes, I do believe that fits you perfectly. When United reenters bankruptcy again in the next couple of years, I wonder what your excuses ill be then and how you will rationalize hosing others? Just like a typical scab.

Can't we get back to the original topic and bash jb some more? Check out the scandalous lettuce thread...

Latest resources

Back