• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue and American?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't worry, it won't take the management tools at AA more than a couple of years before they destroy all morale and customer service at Jet Blue.

They could care less about morale and customer service. A merger is about market share which translates to $$$. It's all about the $$$. The cute little social experiment that is JEtBlue will up and gone like a fart in the wind.

What if Dave replaced Horton?

That's where my bets are...Horton is the hatchet man and AA pilots would welcome anyone at the helm who isnt Horton. It would be an offer Barger couldnt refuse, if the BOD gets the right price.

I saw The Dave on Fast Money and he answered every question until he was asked about Labor at AA. He changed the subject.

It was his "tell".

Horton left AA to run another company through bankruptcy then returns to AA and ultimately runs them through bankruptcy. He has a specific duty and his tenure is limited. As speculation abounds I agree DB would gladly run AA given the opportunity.

The question becomes at what expense.

Horton left AA to run another company through bankruptcy then returns to AA and ultimately runs them through bankruptcy. He has a specific duty and his tenure is limited. As speculation abounds I agree DB would gladly run AA given the opportunity.

The question becomes at what expense.

Yup. Google Tom Horton + AT&T and look at what you read. It's pretty damn ugly.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back