• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue and American?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have zero faith in the PEA. I also have zero faith we would get a fair integration under any circumstance. I also have been convinced by you and the tinfoil hat guy that our compensation, benefits, retirement, career progression from retirement's and job security are so bad, that we don't deserve a fair integration anyway. Right?

While I realize most pilots have ADD to some degree, let's try to stay on the subject. If you can't see your benefits suck I suggest you change your name to dumba$$.

OH, I have no illusions that our benefits are great. Never said that. I do have ADD though.

Still, I will repeat since you brought up our bad benefits:

"I have zero faith in the PEA. I also have zero faith we would get a fair integration under any circumstance. I also have been convinced by you and the tinfoil hat guy that our compensation, benefits, retirement, career progression from retirement's and job security are so bad, that we don't deserve a fair integration anyway. Right? "

OH, I have no illusions that our benefits are great. Never said that. I do have ADD though.

Still, I will repeat since you brought up our bad benefits:

"I have zero faith in the PEA. I also have zero faith we would get a fair integration under any circumstance. I also have been convinced by you and the tinfoil hat guy that our compensation, benefits, retirement, career progression from retirement's and job security are so bad, that we don't deserve a fair integration anyway. Right? "

Compensation - Contractual
COLA - Cultural
Benefits - Cultural
Retirement - Cultural
Etc - Cultural

APA - nearly all is or will be contractual.

A "fair integration" will take all of this into account.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back