Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"I look fwd to when we have it demolished...and rebuilt."

You mean when AA rebuilds it?

The terminal stuff is interesting (and scary); think AA to a rebuilt T5/T6, DL to T8, and all sorts of nefarious thing that investors love and aren't great for either pilot group.

T6 is vacant...and we still have rights to it...so noone else is going in there.

The CEO of AMR disagrees with you. "Co-locate" was the quote...

I think I believe the guy who runs AA more then the guy on flightinfo to tell me what AA is going to do.

No disrespect, just think you missed the part that this was from AA?

Announcement for the demo of T6 and rebuild as an international terminal will be announced in the next 30 days. It will have approx 10 gates and will have a people mover connector to terminal 5. JB currently pays $10 per passenger to use Term 4 and it is very costly

In addition to normal slated deliveries for 2010 look for 7 additional 320's this year to support new growth. Hiring getting ready.

4 to 5 MORE Interline agreements with international carriers to be announced this year.

NEW FSM: Gives litle to no improvement to line holders, reserves have lost ground, crew scheduling not has even more rope to hang themselves with imcompetence. Takes money out of the lineholders pocket and works reserves harder with less time at home.

Funny thread. OK, Rez. Tell us all what you would do to represent? The APA is hiding in their cars in the parking lot. Where would you be? In the trunk I presume. LMAO
Hopefully the JB pilots will come out clean...... on the other side.....

Fair enough. Hope your right.
I'd rather be represented than hope.... but that's me.....

Consider going to any legal proceeding and actively choosing not to have a lawyer, all while the "other" side has a lawyer.

I think the co-locate they were referring to was British Airways

The CEO of AMR disagrees with you. "Co-locate" was the quote...

I think I believe the guy who runs AA more then the guy on flightinfo to tell me what AA is going to do.

No disrespect, just think you missed the part that this was from AA?

This quote shocked me so I read the Q&A session with the employees and in this Q&A session if it is the one you are referring to is about British Airways and American Co-locating at t8 not Jetblue. Maybe I missed something but here is the article and here is the quote.http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/04/american-airlines-tells-employ.html
Q: Are American Airlines and British Airways going to co-locate at JFK?
A: We, along with British Airways, are currently evaluating a proposal by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to develop an expansion of the new state-of-the-art $1.3 billion international Terminal 8 to allow our two airlines to co-locate our operations. We designed Terminal 8 expressly to meet the needs of modern customers traveling internationally, and the potential expansion and joint operation of the facility by American and British Airways would allow quick and easy customer connections from airline to airline. If agreeable financial terms can be reached with the Port, the potential co-location would be quite beneficial to our employees and customers.

While it may be folly to think that JetBlue gave away more international widebody flying (considering we don't have any widebodies, other than Sandman and 75% of the FAs) ... JetBlue just gave away more international widebody flying.

Seat at the table? Yeah -- the kiddies table in the kitchen.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back