• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue ALPA drive

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ORGANIC ORGANIC ORGANIC. Keep repeating. Keep the head in the sand(or juice).
All good and well until someone offers $10 a share. Barger rides off into the sunset. Remember the shareholders are Barger's boss. There is not a damn thing he can do to stop a merger if the shareholders want it. HE IS REPLACEABLE CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF AS IS EVERYONE ELSE

ORGANIC is what individual contracts are worth when merged into another list. JETBLUE PILOTS DO NOT FALL UNDER ALLEGHENY-MOHAWK. Which mean the other carrier can do whatever they want with the pilot list. This statement is FACT.

Last edited:
ORGANIC is what individual contracts are worth when we are merged. JETBLUE PILOTS DO NOT FALL UNDER ALLEGHENY-MOHAWK. Which mean the other carrier can do whatever they want with the pilot list.

According to "Rhino".......during the ALPA OC training.........we do indeed fall under the Allegheny-Mohawk policy, because the McCaskill/Bond bill requires that language, and states non-union in the doc.

We need ALPA at JBLU for lots of reasons, including a unified voice during the process of integration if needed. But, using scare tactics with false info. only hurts the process.

If you are implying that our "individual" PEA's are suspect, and could represent a problem............than I'm with you on that.

CD

Which mean the other carrier can do whatever they want with the pilot list. This statement is FACT.

Hmm...that statement is not fact. And, judging from your gramatically-challenged sentence prior, I'm not surprised that your brain is full of such "facts" to begin with.

Just my opinion.

According to "Rhino".......during the ALPA OC training.........we do indeed fall under the Allegheny-Mohawk policy, because the McCaskill/Bond bill requires that language, and states non-union in the doc.

We need ALPA at JBLU for lots of reasons, including a unified voice during the process of integration if needed. But, using scare tactics with false info. only hurts the process.

If you are implying that our "individual" PEA's are suspect, and could represent a problem............than I'm with you on that.

CD

Yes that is what I am implying. The PEAs are suspect. Non-Union but also individual contractors. You know that the airline that buys us will jump all over the individual PEAs and try to weasel out. It will be tied up in court battles for many years. That "war chest" will be spent before the first appeal...........

Hmm...that statement is not fact. And, judging from your gramatically-challenged sentence prior, I'm not surprised that your brain is full of such "facts" to begin with.

Just my opinion.

English professor, prove me wrong then. BTW two MS Degrees from top twenty schools. English can kiss my butt. Keep eating the ORGANIC.

From SWA Merger Committee: "The Bond-McCaskill law does not appear to establish any substantive right to employment. The Bond-McCaskill amendment does not require a carrier to hire the employees of another carrier, nor does it require a merger of the carriers in the event of a transaction."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back