• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue ALPA Card Campaign started today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It doesn't look like the owner of the site shut it down. It looks like the hosting company suspended it for using too many resources on a shared server. The traffic spike since the filing probably got it suspended.

But as always ALPA knows best. MIT Researcher W. Swelbar had this to say about scope and labor.

I recommend you look into this former flight attendant's scholarly work. Let's just say with his basis if he were a political analyst he'd only find work at Fox News or MSNBC. And it's no coink dink that lately his consulting gigs have come straight from management. With a scholarly record that includes a MBA, I'm sure all the MIT professors bow down when Dr. Swelbar enters the room. :rolleyes:

One thing you should know about ALPA is they outsource your most important issue to an arbitrator.They say the have a merger policy but what they really do is just pass this most important duty to somebody else. You could be working and paying dues to them for 30 years and come merger time only get credit for 20 yrs..

One thing you should know about ALPA is they outsource your most important issue to an arbitrator.They say the have a merger policy but what they really do is just pass this most important duty to somebody else. You could be working and paying dues to them for 30 years and come merger time only get credit for 20 yrs..

Outsourced? The process works like this..... Two sides can't come together so an INDEPENDANT arbitrator is used. It would be great for pilots if a "union" arbitrator is used but that would make the process a bit skewed. Doncha think?

Were you TWA or Us Air?

I recommend you look into this former flight attendant's scholarly work. Let's just say with his basis if he were a political analyst he'd only find work at Fox News or MSNBC. And it's no coink dink that lately his consulting gigs have come straight from management. With a scholarly record that includes a MBA, I'm sure all the MIT professors bow down when Dr. Swelbar enters the room. :rolleyes:

After you attacked the individual for his achievements, I am sure you will now find the time to make a substantive counter argument.

Outsourced? The process works like this..... Two sides can't come together so an INDEPENDANT arbitrator is used. It would be great for pilots if a "union" arbitrator is used but that would make the process a bit skewed. Doncha think?

Were you TWA or Us Air?

Neither, the point being ALPA has somebody else do the dirty work because they don have the balls to set up predetermined rules and stick to them. When you are paying dues to a union you should know exactly what will happen to you in the event of a merger. Not arbitrated by some other entity.

Latest resources

Back