JetBlue ALPA Card Campaign started today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread was moved because...?

Because anything with a hint of ALPA and an excuse to be moved (in this case we're an LCC while SWA threads remain intact) get's moved because the mods are sympathetic to Jetblue remaining non-union.

There are moderators at Flightinfo who are pilots for Jetblue.

Take a look at AirTran and it will answer any questions of why we don't do an in-house union. APLA carries a much bigger stick!:uzi:

Yea...they're takin' it back!!! Yea right!

Because anything with a hint of ALPA and an excuse to be moved (in this case we're an LCC while SWA threads remain intact) get's moved because the mods are sympathetic to Jetblue remaining non-union.

There are moderators at Flightinfo who are pilots for Jetblue.

Really? Who? I was a mod here for a long time and know almost all the mods on here....Unless I am forgetting someone, there are no JB pilots that are mods here.

Regardless, Longhorn, there is no reason the JetBlue threads should be moved to LCC/National and the SWA threads left under Majors. Frankly, it should be the other way around.

I agree....but I have zero to do with this website or the people who moderate it the way they do. I dont agree with it being moved but its what they wanted....

Oh yea, and I forgot to mention to the MOD who moved the JB threads to the LCC form.....apparently its not cool for anything JB to be on the majors forum but you leave a thread about a PFT gulfstream thread up on the Majors board? Whatever guys.....

Will a union really make jetblue "better"? I'm just asking for my own edification.

It ain't getting any better....

no scope
crappy health insurance
no health insurance after COBRA if on LTD
taxable LTD
pricey STD
questionable merger protection
retirement at 30% les than average
no representation

and the list goes on...............

Latest resources

Back