Jetblue adds Jax & Pit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ifly101 said:
PCL, you are an idiot my friend. What kind of an incentive can I offer you to not post here anymore?

Looks like the Blew dudes are a little sensitive. Is the cabin cleaning and regional pay for mainline jets starting to get to you? That's a shame.

PCL_128 said:
Looks like the Blew dudes are a little sensitive. Is the cabin cleaning and regional pay for mainline jets starting to get to you? That's a shame.

PCL,

Instead posting on a forum where you don't belong, why don't you use the time you spend on here for something useful? Maybe like negotiating a decent contract at your carrier, hmmm? Maybe your substandard pay and work rules are secretly making you see everything a little bluer?

Just ignore PCL, along with DS, UC, and 32. they're just immature little children who haven't come to grips with the adult world. They spew their vile, putrid, vomit and claim it's the holy grail. In their mentally deranged world, they think that when they speak, they have all the answers and the rest of us are on another planet. Just go to User CP, Misc, Ignore, and they go away. We'll all be better for it.

Last edited:

Hey Moderators,

If you guys ever put a stop to this crap, you could have a good message board. I'm all for hearing others opinions but the derogatory remarks and obvious flame bait needs to stop. Maybe a few permanent bans would send a message......

I don't think they should be banned for voicing their opinions. I personally choose not to respond to it (and some of it is actually amusing - whether laughing with or at). I've tried to respond to a couple of folks on here that had strong opinions (on jumpseats) and realized that I'm not going to change their shallow minds.

If it bothers you that much here's some recommendations:

1. Grow some skin.
2. Check out www.bluepilots.com and don't waste your time here.
3. Change your avatar (PLEASE!).

On a completely different note, my bros flying F-15s in JAX that are on the blue team have got to be psyched. Great news guys--hope it makes your Q of life a lot nicer. Cheers!

Hope to see you in St Augustine this year--first year for me to go...

PCL_128 said:

Hey PCL,
Who cleans your planes? Your FA's. While you--in your lordly, condesnding manner, look down at those poor misfortunates that make what your co pilot makes. Glad you can overlook your contribution to "the problem". I also think you should re look at the pay rates. I am pretty sure B6 is leading a bunch of mainline payscales. I am glad to put on the blue gloves and be part of the team. Its called leadership. Don't ask anyone to do something you would'nt do yourself. Of course, with Dwane Worth having his own personal a$$ wipers on call 24/7, this is the leadership you aspire to.
Good Luck in your pursuits.
SRT

P.S.
I enjoy your play on words using "blew" for "blue". It reminds me of the kid in Junior High that would crack himself up with that stuff. I actually just bumped into that guy and he never changed. He was wearing big sunglasses and a big watch with lots of numbers on it.

starvingredtail said:
Who cleans your planes? Your FA's. While you--in your lordly, condesnding manner, look down at those poor misfortunates that make what your co pilot makes. Glad you can overlook your contribution to "the problem".
No, we have this revolutionary concept of handling this problem. Here it comes, get ready for it........ WE HAVE PEOPLE IN THE HUBS THAT ARE PAID TO CLEAN THE FRICKIN' AIRPLANES!!!! Amazing, isn't it? Air line pilots fly airplanes. They shouldn't be acting like janitors.

I also think you should re look at the pay rates. I am pretty sure B6 is leading a bunch of mainline payscales.
Take a look at those -190 rates again. Look like regional rates to me.

PCL_128 said:
No, we have this revolutionary concept of handling this problem. Here it comes, get ready for it........ WE HAVE PEOPLE IN THE HUBS THAT ARE PAID TO CLEAN THE FRICKIN' AIRPLANES!!!! Amazing, isn't it? Air line pilots fly airplanes. They shouldn't be acting like janitors.

Take a look at those -190 rates again. Look like regional rates to me.

Airline pilots don't PFT.

Latest resources

Back