Jetblue adds Jax & Pit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyBoeingJets said:
Uh....Providence and Manchester are close to BOS. Don't see alot of PIT pax jumping on connections to these cities in PHL. They have enough n/s flts to BOS from the legacys.

Uh...JetBlue announced flying in California cities that you may not know are SWA cities. LGB to Sacramento with one flt. WN won't even miss a beat.

Feel free to check out the route map at www.Southwestairlines.com or the back of your napkin while riding Southwest.

I'm told Goldfish have a 5 second memory....
I think B6 has big plans for PIT because of the costs to do business there. It doesn't make sense to run anything less than 20-30 flts out of that airport. I look for them to start connecting the dots in PIT in the next few years, and yes you may see a 190 head to MCO/TPA, which is now securely in WNs hands.

Last edited:
"I'm told Goldfish have a 5 second memory...."

Now THAT is funny. I think. What were we talking about? Who are you?

lowecur said:
I think B6 has big plans for PIT because of the costs to do business there. It doesn't make sense to run anything less than 20-30 flts out of that airport. I look for them to start connecting the dots in PIT in the next few years, and yes you may see a 190 head to MCO/TPA, which is now securely in WNs hands.

PIT may be offering them a great deal to start service there. I don't know if you've been to PIT lately, but it's beginning to look like a ghost town. Some sort of special incentive may have been offered to JetBlew to get them to town.

Ifly101 said:
PCL, you are an idiot my friend. What kind of an incentive can I offer you to not post here anymore?

A nice shiny big jet!:puke:

FlyBoeingJets said:
Uh....Providence and Manchester are close to BOS.

Uh...JetBlue announced flying out west at airports that you may not know are SWA cities.

Feel free to check out the route map at www.Southwestairlines.com or the back of your napkin while riding Southwest.

I'm told Goldfish have a 5 second memory....

Hardly competition when SWA is what 10 times the size of JBLU and there is direct overlap on what a hanful of routes...

and no BOS and JFK still aren't Manchester and Providence... MIA is not FLL..DFW is not DAL.....you get it

PCL:

Another cogent post? Since you are so smart, can you read my mind? I hope so.

Go and give 32LT10 a hug. He probably needs it after getting pitched in the cornfield for a week.

Typical Union Thug. Don't you belong on the regional forum?

A350

Last edited:
FlyBoeingJets said:
2006 is the big fight. SWA vs. JetBlue. It will be interesting. Maybe that's why Jetblue is forecasting a loss for the year.

Does anyone know where Airtran is expanding into??

Hi! It's Dave.

Jet Blue will lose.

I hear the incentive package included, Primanti sangies, Iron City beer, and a chance to take some of USair's stranglehold of the market. Ooops they bailed a few years ago. Maybe the beer helped. Whatever they need to do to bail the taxpayers out of the millions we are flushing dahn the toilets thanks to USair's management's incompetence.

Latest resources

Back