• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet University

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's funny how at my flight school here in South FL we get about 2-3 GAA graduates applying for their CFIs every month. Maybe they should have done that in the first place?

Someday, when GAA goes down, we are gonna get a bunch of sorry arses here complaining that they are bankrupt. People didn't listen with the school in Orlando, TabExpress, nor will they listen with GAA.

Fools and their money will soon part.

"Maybe you should fill us in in detail about your career"

http://www.jetcareers.com/content/view/65/132/

"Hey Russian. Give me your resume. I'll walk it in at UPS just to pi$$ off DE727UPS!!!!!"

HAHA. As I'm sure you know, you have to flown with someone before you can recommend them. Then, on top of it all, recommending someone nowadays is a pretty tedious process. Not like it used to be when I helped two different guys get on at UPS. You'd have to want to piss me off pretty bad to go to all that trouble....

Why cant we bash the FAA!!!! Fellows Against Aviators !!! Russian and V-Ref you know my story so lets all bash the FAA!! Give me you best!!! Personally all i need is a long range weapon and see ya!!

s3jetman said:
Why cant we bash the FAA!!!! Fellows Against Aviators !!! Russian and V-Ref you know my story so lets all bash the FAA!! Give me you best!!! Personally all i need is a long range weapon and see ya!!

yeah, FAA can suck it. And everybody should stop f**kin with the russian. he's a good pilot and has a hot ass girl. so does jet man, .... and oh yes, so do I

Latest resources

Back