Jet University, BABY!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyingnome said:
ERAU may not be the quickest but that's because they give you a 4yr degree on top of your certs instead of just a ticket. No big complaints from me having gone there, except for the rising costs over the past few years. Glad that I graduated when I did.

but this threads about the new Jet University lots of pages seem to talk about ERAU and other 141 programs
It goes over a lot of peoples heads that Riddle is a real university with 5-6k students in daytona...and not some DCA or All ATP or Flight Safety or Regional Airline Academy etc type program.

I saw the JET University add while reading Flying last night on the throne...I almost used the add to wipe with but then I realized it would just chaff and I didn't want any part of that.

250 hrs FE, then 250 hrs FO. Are they a cargo outfit or do they employ you with a cargo outfit that has a "bridge" program?

Flying Illini said:
I saw the JET University add while reading Flying last night on the throne...I almost used the add to wipe with but then I realized it would just chaff and I didn't want any part of that.

250 hrs FE, then 250 hrs FO. Are they a cargo outfit or do they employ you with a cargo outfit that has a "bridge" program?
I'm guessing the latter. Now that ERAU CAPT is stopping operations, Focus Air will need a new source of FEs and FOs ?

Just guessing here.

I remember this place was called something else a few years back, I saw the add offering 727 sim time. Looks like they just changed the name and added a few more options to get more money. If it is the same place , isnt this also where a few of the 9/11 terrorist did some sim training? If so might make sense why they would change the name.

For those of you that own Flying magazine, check the phone numbers at the bottom of the page of the ad and then turn a couple pages and check the phone numbers for the other full page ad. Same company.

-'duff

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back