• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I know but couldn't resist. These guys will really freak out when they find out that we're getting 7E7's on a two year trial, pay for gas only, and 20 slots at ORD (from AA and UA) to fly to Mexico and Bermuda and that the pilots will work for free and pay for that gas. In exchange for a part ownership of a company island in the South Pacific. (Hula dancers not included.)

Man,
Brutal!!!!
I had my toungue in cheek.
I'm here already, just was joshing 'cause it seems whenever a B6 thread pops up, someone posts one similar to the one I did.

I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!!!!

majordavid said:
JetBlue guys or applicants can maybe answer this: on the mins page it says 1000 PIC (signing for the A/C). I noticed that turbine is missing...soooooo is it possible that you could apply without 1000 PIC turbine, or am I going to piss off HR with applying......Just trying to put a little hope in my life after staring down the barrel of my third regional in two years.
MajorDavid,

Put your stuff in. I promise you, you won't piss off anybody at HR. Take it from me.

Good Luck.

:)

DIAMONDDD said:
Man,
Brutal!!!!
I'm here already, just was joshing 'cause it seems whenever a B6 thread pops up, someone posts one similar to the one I did.

I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!!!!
Man, you really had them going........

Notice I said "them"......You're good, and thanks for heading it off at the pass!!!

C yaaaa :cool:

DIAMONDDD said:
Man,
Brutal!!!!

I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!!!!

I could tell you were joking. ;)

Looks like a couple are wearing their blue undies a little too tight.

I thought the blue undies were optional.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back