Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue vs. ATA - Please enlighten me!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi! Mr. Race Pilot:

Going to the JB interview and the ATA class is the right decision.

I just talked to 2 pilots in my airline who interviewed at JB. They both passed the interview, and were fairly certain they would go JB based on what their interviewers told them.

6, I'll repeat that, 6 months later, they both were turned down. So, you'll be well into your contract when you may hear yes or no from JB.

With your probable financial situation, paying off the training contract at ATA if you want to go JB down the road is workable.

I was former AF, and would love to end up at ATA. JB would be great, but I'm a long way from 1000 PIC jet right now.

Good luck, and thanks for serving our country.

Cliff
GRB

Thanks Cliff. I appreciate the kind words and thoughts.

Bill

Keep us updated!!!!!!!

Hey Racepilot,

Good luck with your decision. If you eventually choose ATA, you'll probably do a lot of the transport work you are used to in the C-141 - probably to the Middle East very soon...

Regardless, keep us all updated on your eventual decision - those of us who participated on this posting are now, wittingly or unwittingly, emotionally invested in your decision...

I love those Jetblue paint schemes - those A320s are sure pretty!

LOL!!

Lumber, that cracks me up!! Emotionally invested..........Wow. Don't worry, I'll certainly let everyone know how it all works out and thanks, you made my day. I feel like we are all brothers now. :D

Latest resources

Back