• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fruit Pickers? Great, one more thing for people to start in on.....ha ha

.........multiple post.....my bad

BLUE BAYOU said:
It's rather simple, the 190 will fly mostly routes that are traditionally 50-seat RJ routes... Consider it the RJ killer... JFK-RIC, JFK-BOS..

Or you could consider it a "career earnings killer"

I think those BOS nassau routes are in the 320 they just anounced added cities thats all, some of them in the 190 some of them in the 320.

Machdog1 said:
I think those BOS nassau routes are in the 320 they just anounced added cities thats all, some of them in the 190 some of them in the 320.

I don't think that is correct. The E190 will be flying that route initially.

"
Boston, MA (October 11, 2005) -- JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq: JBLU)</B> today announced a major expansion of service from Boston's Logan International Airport to five new cities, including up to 10 new flights to New York's JFK International Airport; and additional new daily service to Austin, Texas; Nassau, The Bahamas; Richmond, Va.; and West Palm Beach, Fla. With this new service to New York's JFK, Bostonians will also benefit from expanded new connecting flight opportunities to 27 cities, including 15 previously unserved destinations, including Phoenix, Ariz.; San Diego, Calif.; Aquadilla, Ponce and San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Santiago, Dominican Republic. JetBlue will triple the number of destinations for Bostonians by April 6, 2006.
The new nonstop service will be flown with EMBRAER 190 100-seat aircraft, and will be the first JetBlue flights to offer more than 100 channels of XM Satellite Radio†. When combined with the airline's current offering of 36 channels of DIRECTV® programming, JetBlue will offer the most live entertainment options of any airline."

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back