Jet Blue phase 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hockeypilot44

I interviewed on May 2, received an e-mail on May 8 moving me to phase 2. Now what? Is there anyone from the April 13 interview still waiting to hear something? Did anyone from May 2 get a class date yet? I did not lie about anything on my resume or background so does that mean I should get the job? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

I think most of us that interviewed on May 2nd got that email on the 8th, and background check has begun. Some has gotten calls from USIS (the background check company JB uses), I'd say another week or so before anything happens. If anybody got the good news about class date, please post it here.

Phase II is just a background check as mentioned. Unless you have something in your background that you didn't disclose. you'll soon get a class date. Half my class hadn't even finished Phase II and we already there.

So, unless you've done something or pissed someone off big time, you'll soon get awarded a class. So, congrats.

Phase II is just a background check as mentioned. Unless you have something in your background that you didn't disclose. you'll soon get a class date. Half my class hadn't even finished Phase II and we already there.

So, unless you've done something or pissed someone off big time, you'll soon get awarded a class. So, congrats.

I asked Verna during the interview if one gets to phase II and has a clean background check, can one assume they have the job? She said yes.:)

April 13 interview and still waiting. No skeletons here. I'm dyin! Good luck all.

Did you guys fill out all the paperwork before attending the interview or during the interview process?

YES! you are required to by a certain date. Be sure to do that! And pay attention to the details, some require signatures in blue vs black ink, etc.

I think the earlier you sent the paperwork to their SLC office, the sooner they can start your background check. Some of us even got the PRIA letter from the feds before they interview. I haven't heard a peep except the good email on the 8th. So i guess i'm behind the power curve a bit.

Latest resources

Back