• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue phase 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geez guys....so many differant versions of this.

So, here is what is happening.

We are having classes through june but slowing in July to 1, maybe 2 classes. Mostly 320 but will more than likely squeez a 190 class in there somewhere. We will have classes in Aug and early Sep and that will be it for the year. We are looking to bring on another 100 pilots this year and thats it. So, to recap, a few classes in June, maybe 1 in july and the rest in Aug and Sep to include possibly a 190 class, the rest will be 320 classes. While we still have guys leaving for recalled carriers and fedex/swa etc, the USair guys that were anticipated to leave are for the most part staying.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please PM me and I will do my best to get an answer for you.

longhorn

ps, thing are always subject to change but this should be fairly accurate

Geez guys....so many differant versions of this.

So, here is what is happening.

We are having classes through june but slowing in July to 1, maybe 2 classes. Mostly 320 but will more than likely squeez a 190 class in there somewhere. We will have classes in Aug and early Sep and that will be it for the year. We are looking to bring on another 100 pilots this year and thats it. So, to recap, a few classes in June, maybe 1 in july and the rest in Aug and Sep to include possibly a 190 class, the rest will be 320 classes. While we still have guys leaving for recalled carriers and fedex/swa etc, the USair guys that were anticipated to leave are for the most part staying.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please PM me and I will do my best to get an answer for you.

longhorn

ps, thing are always subject to change but this should be fairly accurate

Thanks for the straight answer.

So anybody else still in the April 23rd interview phase II still hasn't got a class date? Besides the ones that want a later class date?

Thanks!!

I know a couple from the 23rd that are still waiting. They didn't have a chance to put things off either

I didn't know there was an April 23... now there WAS an April 13th interview. There are still a few of us waiting from that session. 88 pilots moved on to Phase two from that group.

Still waiting in Phase 2. Starting to get REAL nervous...

We are still finishing up background and assignments from the april interview dates. As soon as those are done, which should be any day now, the assignments for the may interviews will begin.....which includes calls.

Latest resources

Back