• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue phase 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the earlier you sent the paperwork to their SLC office, the sooner they can start your background check. Some of us even got the PRIA letter from the feds before they interview. I haven't heard a peep except the good email on the 8th. So i guess i'm behind the power curve a bit.

No, were all waiting. I'm dealing with the USIS background because they are behind on the checks, as well as past employers dragging their feet.

...don't sweat the background thing...some of us in my class didn't get cleared until just before IOE. You can't fly the plane till you're cleared. I was notified my last week in the sims.

My paperwork was turned in before my interview back in March.

So how do they figure who to call for class if everybody's background check hasn't been cleared yet? Very interesting... From what i've been hearing, their background check is rather extensive, much more detail than my previous flying jobs.

And in another thread, someone's saying the June 20th class date has been cancelled? I was under the impression they need us more than we need them! (Figuratively speaking:)

...they offer you "conditional employment" pending the outcome of your background check. You can accept the offer and take an early class, or wait till it clears and then take a class.

I don't think that is happening this time around. No one has mentioned getting a class date, and USIS is taking the're time too.

When do new hires know of their assigned a/c type? When they call you for the class date? Or when you actually show up for class?

Also, the other thread is discussing possible no class date until Aug.? Any jB guys can comment on that? Is it just the 190 class until Aug., or just no training done at all?

Thanks

When do new hires know of their assigned a/c type? When they call you for the class date? Or when you actually show up for class?

Also, the other thread is discussing possible no class date until Aug.? Any jB guys can comment on that? Is it just the 190 class until Aug., or just no training done at all?

Thanks

Well, they used to call with a class date which also determined the type equipment for you. But I heard they are going to traditional ways of D.O.B. to determine equipment choice. Not sure how that's going to work though if they run equipment classes at different times.:confused:

As far as summer classes, from the training dept., the traditional schedule of no classes during the summer applies. So nothing until Aug. I guess that's what they always do.

Latest resources

Back