• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue pay raise a done deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're full of shiite. You may make less, but you'll be working less too. When you compare equal line values you will get more with this PEA than under the old one.

One simple question. Did you sign it? I thought so. If it was such a bad deal and such a big pay cut why did you sign it?

Disagree. Work the same, just get paid more.

Absolutely untrue! The only difference between JetBlue and those other companies is profitability. As soon as JetBlue becomes unprofitable, thier pay WILL be cut and you won't have a legal foot to stand on. Unions are extremely limited when an airline is losing money, but when they are profitable, it's one of the best things you have going for you.

AirTran is almost the same age as JetBlue and has had better pay and work rules for years.

Are you sure AirTran had a better pay and work rules than JB for years. Cause that' not what my friends at AirTran are saying.

What part of min guarantee to you not understand? The bid advisor can be built from 70 to 90 I think. I say again GUARANTEE. The lower of hours in the bid advisor doesn't hold water either.

Latest resources

Back