Jet Blue Called!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats. Did you know someone high up?

I've been applying for over 2 years and updating every month with no luck.

3000 Jet PIC
3 types including A320.
6000 TT

Just trying to find some rhyme or reason.

Countryflyer,
A buddy of mine (a computer geek) scanned all of the documents and then typed over them in word format. Let me know a good email address and I can email them to you. Cheers

Still waiting...um....any moment now.....here it comes.....

countryflyer said:
All of the paperwork is in PDF format, but when you open the documents, it does not allow you to fill it in. You may be able to, but I do not have full acrobat, just the acrobat reader. If any one knows how to get it to allow you to fill in the forms, let me know.
Sounds like you need to update your Acrobat Reader. The latest version will allow you to edit the forms as I believe has been described in this thread. Open your Acrobat Reader and click on the Adobe icon on the toolbar.

Ok, I.P. and Longhorn--JetBlue is lowering the bar for the industry. They are destroying our workrules, eroding pay and giving their pilots dishpan hands from making them do dishes in the employee cafeteria on their days off.

Did I miss anything? ;) TC

Ahhh, there it is..thanks for taking care of that. (sarcasim..) As for dishpan hands...yes my hands are all pruny...but so soft and smooth.....ahhhhh....um, ok never mind.

Last edited:
aa717driver,
come on dude, you loved the Shorts, I did!!!

anyway, about my Q before about PIC jet, blah, blah,

it says total jet 12,500 and seperately, PIC jet, on the online app....anyway, what's competitive??

2400 turbine PIC
1250 Jet Pic
4 types
5100 turbine

thanks!

AA717driver said:
Ok, I.P. and Longhorn--JetBlue is lowering the bar for the industry. They are destroying our workrules, eroding pay and giving their pilots dishpan hands from making them do dishes in the employee cafeteria on their days off.

Bravo! I thought that the pilots were required to bring their own DustBusters in their flight kit for cabin cleaning... At least they're company-supplied BLUE DustBusters.

Not to change the subject....but in Sacramento the other night, we were running late and had a short overnight to begin with. The van driver said "sorry, but we have to wait for 2 JBlue pilots." We said where are they? He said they landed about 45 minutes ago and should be along any minute. He said the Jblue guys always take about 45 minutes. We waited 20 minutes and finally said this is BS, especially since there was 2 vans there. He finally took us and another SWA crew.

My question is, what in the heck do you guys do when you terminate an aircraft? I do a 5 minute walk-around while the captain shuts it down and we leave. Not trying to toss stones, just generally interested in what takes so long...or was this just an isolated incident? Thanks.

I can already feel the flames coming but is it possible it takes that long to clean the airplane?

Ducking for cover!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back