Jet Blue Called!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

countryflyer

Got a call today from Jet Blue! Scheduled for an interview on June 17. I am just now working on all the homework that they sent to me, and was wondering if everyone is typing it, or writing by hand. No big deal either way, I just need to find a typewriter, and take a lot of extra time to get it right.

Total time 5000
Turbine PIC 2400
Turbine 3900
Applied online:12-2004

The above is for anyone wondering. I did not expect to get the call so soon. Most people have said that they are waiting at least a year for the call after applying. Would always be greatful for any suggestions on interview prep, either commercial or self directed.

Thanks

CountryFlyer,
Congrats. Did you know anyone inside the company?
I recently applied and hope I can somehow get a call but hope it doesn't take a year. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone currently working at jetBlue.

countryflyer, congrads on the call. I don't think it really matters if you type or just hand right it. A suggestion though, what I did was use the computer to type out must of the application paperwork. I think must or not all of the forms are in word document form. Just open the file and type in the info, print and your done! Also, if your planning on doing some prep I highly recommend Emerald Coast Interviewing consulting. Do a Google search, he has a nice little website.

Good luck,

DorkJetcpt

Last edited:
Get ready to fly the E190 - which should be a great aircraft based on my trips on the E170. It should be a nice step up from your E145... Good job on getting the interview! Good luck!

All of the paperwork is in PDF format, but when you open the documents, it does not allow you to fill it in. You may be able to, but I do not have full acrobat, just the acrobat reader. If any one knows how to get it to allow you to fill in the forms, let me know.

...just waiting for the inevitable "Jblu is lowering the bar in the industry" comment to make its way here...

countryflier,
cool, goood luck!

ok, 2400 turbine PIC, is that Jet or turbine PIC??

you as well as everyone applying that there is no way to document your total PIC turbine, they only ask for jet over 12,500, I think, if anyone can correct me...

anyway dude, nonetheless, you got the call, you have tons to prepare for but if you have time to clear that up..Thanks !!

Latest resources

Back