Jet Blue Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, it's we sheep...

Ok, we sheep. How about the JTTP yesterday nailing the coffin shut on improving anything, without it coming out of hide? Those NO voters sure are dumb. No retirement, benefits, work rules, or pay improvement endorsed by NOs. Not a good company to work for, with very bad management.

Ok, we sheep. How about the JTTP yesterday nailing the coffin shut on improving anything, without it coming out of hide? Those NO voters sure are dumb. No retirement, benefits, work rules, or pay improvement endorsed by NOs. Not a good company to work for, with very bad management.

I missed that. What is JTTP and what happened?

I missed that. What is JTTP and what happened?

The Dave told us costs are too high, even though your pilot cost per available seat mile is 1.13 cents per mile, or 35% below SWA, your peer. Your company declared war on you. What will you do to counter their squeeze on you?

The Dave told us costs are too high, even though your pilot cost per available seat mile is 1.13 cents per mile, or 35% below SWA, your peer. Your company declared war on you. What will you do to counter their squeeze on you?

Maybe you don't work for B6. It's our company on us remember

Wrong yet again. I didn't get a vote so I am dealing with what all my brothers gave me to deal with. You being one of those brothers (as much as that pains me to say)

Wrong yet again. I didn't get a vote so I am dealing with what all my brothers gave me to deal with. You being one of those brothers (as much as that pains me to say)

Don't feel pained, the ones who sold you this turd are the villains, I'm merely pointing out the theft to you. There is salvation here, and it comes through the JAOC, it is open for business, and that's all it is, a business decision.

Don't feel pained, the ones who sold you this turd are the villains, I'm merely pointing out the theft to you. There is salvation here, and it comes through the JAOC, it is open for business, and that's all it is, a business decision.

Truest statement uttered yet.

Latest resources

Back