• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I filled it out the third time, you send in the initial app. Then they send you an email to fill out the flight time grid. Don't know if it has changed since 07.

I can't get my resume to upload to the system. I'm using a Mac, and it says file not supported. Any ideas from those of you that are computer literate?

Anyone filling out the online application just curious if you've found where to enter in your flight times ??

After you submit your app, if you go back to the main dashboard and click on candidate profile, there is a section called Pilots Only. You can update and change your flight times there and after saved it will show on your full profile. I already had a profile on there so I'm not sure if it would be different if this was your initial submit.

After you submit your app, if you go back to the main dashboard and click on candidate profile, there is a section called Pilots Only. You can update and change your flight times there and after saved it will show on your full profile. I already had a profile on there so I'm not sure if it would be different if this was your initial submit.

It has changed since I went throught!! LOL, good luck dudes.

Interesting all of a sudden after i logged back in there is an entire section for pilots only. I don't think it was there before . oh well.

Speaking of jetBlue, who should the cover letter be addressed to? I'd like a specific name and address to send it to instead of the typical "To whom it may concern".

Thanks!

Latest resources

Back