• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Aircraft and Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You will make between 40 and 50k year one..

Year two around 55-65 k

year three 70-80 k

average 320 capt makes about 140k

average 190 capt makes about 85k

A super senior top 5% fo on the bus can make well over 100k with day turns and trips with dead heads. My bud made about 125k and he is in the top 20 fo's in jfk

By the third year you should be able to average 6 hrs per day and have anwhere from 16-19 days off with 80% of your trip commutable.

The local guys that are within 2 hrs of base can make a large amount of extra pay watching flica for dropped trips and sick calls in open time and picking up rsa's..

I am not starting the rumor but there is a possibility that the company may go to a single pay scale based on 320 pay to limit training costs.

Hope this helps

Well, technically you are starting a rumor ;) but I have heard the same thing, but that it is being looked at and its on the table. Everything is on the table.

As for the rates you posted above and yearly average, I would say its dead on. I am in year 3 as a 190 CA and I was on the high side (I flew like a whore and was living in base for around 4 months of the year) but my fellow 190 CA friends were all in the 85-90K range.

By the way Clickclickboom, who is that woman in your avatar? She is the larges woman on earth if she is big enough to pick up a plane like that!!

Awesome post! On an awesome meter, with the meter reading between 1 and 10, I give this post an 11. Short. To the point. Clever. Two thumbs way up! A MUST SEE! May I copy this and put it up on my guard unit cork board? This just has to be viewed by more than your average, run-of-the-mill FI.com poster. Perhaps this post could be published. If this post was put into circulation, there is no doubt it would be a NYT best seller. Think of the possibilities! Movie rights. Television series. I want in on this action! NBC...CBS...no, NO! HBO!!! Cable is the only angle to go with this. They are allowed to show the kind of cutting edge shows that we'll have without much censorship. Something like "JetWho: unwanted thread input from an internet schmuck".
Maybe Clay Aiken could be available to play the lead.

Last edited:

My man, why you hating? This used to be your playground. I see how it is. ;)

Don't forget to put your HPA 737 type in your profile.
(Sorry if I have the wrong guy)

DDD,
why do you lurk the JB threads? These guys are just excited about a new job and a new company. You don't even disclose who you work for. Pathetic, IMO. Get a life.

Hey Now, Diamondd gets a pass. He has added much to the JetBlue conversation and is always a good read. Besides, its the beginning of the end for us at JetBlue and without DDD, we would all forget that.

:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back