• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who knows. Like I posted earlier, the companies are trying to get away with giving the expats less and less. And the biggest gotcha is that even though you sign a contract in the states before you leave, you must sign a new one which is the "real" contract once you get over there. And that contract could very well have changed and not for the better. But once you commit, what are you going to go, leave? It takes a lot of work to get over there, resign from old job which might not take you back, give up lease on apartment or rent out house etc. Its a total gamble and like most aviation companies, they aren't looking out for the pilots best interests especially not the expats.

Bling,

This is exactly what is happening over at Indigo! The latest is the "security" situation. We now have to get a new security clearance when we re-enter the country after leave: and PAY FOR IT!
awacs,

Has the security clearance thing actually happened, or is it still in the rumor phase? I’ve heard the same thing but it hasn’t affected us here at Jet….yet.

. Sweats. Chills. Sometimes at the same time. Hurry and craap yourself silly so you can get up and turn around and puke in the toilet or just get the bucket between your legs and have at it. Of course I was granted one sick day off so I had the pleasure of messing myself 4 times that day. Twice in the cockpit. It is fine.[/quote]

sounds like a saturday night in PAJN. again thanks for the inside look at India. Incredible India.

Don't know yet

Schicer,

I'm off for leave on 1st Feb. We will have to see about the "security" stuff. Just had a guy come back after a 2 month off period over his visa/AEP problem. It seems that there is no problem that money can't fix in this country!

AWACS

Latest resources

Back