Jepp plates on the web??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Going2Baja

Anyone know where a guy can download some Jepp plates? I found myairplane.com but these aren't Jepps. If anyone has a certain special one I am looking for and email that would be great - please PM.

Thanks, Baja

It's not uncommon to find current NOS charts online (AOPA for instance), but Jepps? If you find a place that does for free I'd like to know about it. I doubt anyone can even reproduce them for free as its a commercial product and there's probably a copyright against it.

I've been looking too.

Unfortunately, the only way I was able to get a Jepp plate was to request a sample from Jepp directly. They sent me ILS 30L @ STL. They've eliminated most Jepp dealers and sell them directly....for a lot of $$$$. Try finding pilots who'll give you their expired set.

Heck, I throw away tons of Jepps every 2 weeks. I hate those brown envelopes!! Find an airline pilot and ask him for his old revisions.

Yeah man, those subscriptions are expensive. I can't seem to even find Express Packs for sale at any flight shops either. Apprently it's too costly to keep in stock if they don't sell or that they need to carry a larger line of the products then they're willing to.

Latest resources

Back