• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JD Power airline ratings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.jdpower.com/util/ratings/results.aspx?study_id=120&vertical=Travel&v1=Network

Looks like LCC has a lot of work to do!:laugh:
I wonder how that 3 star they scored on flight reservations will play out now that they've ruined countless spring break vacations etc......:laugh:

While I am, sure you would like to get some real value and or mileage out of this however if you do some quick research you may find that air carriers in BK have a history of having the best service of all other carriers who are not.

In short, service is all you have left.

WD.

While I am, sure you would like to get some real value and or mileage out of this however if you do some quick research you may find that air carriers in BK have a history of having the best service of all other carriers who are not.

In short, service is all you have left.

WD.

Then I pity LCC. After a stellar year, you're about to hit the preverbial "brick wall." How goes contract negotiations??
I hear Daquari Doug is playing "hardball" (I'm sure you like that) with you guys.

Then I pity LCC. After a stellar year, you're about to hit the preverbial "brick wall." How goes contract negotiations??
I hear Daquari Doug is playing "hardball" (I'm sure you like that) with you guys.

That's just it 737, we are not holding hands with MGT and don't only a certain unnamed pilot group does that:bomb: :puke: Contract talks produce poor service, it's a necessary byproduct!! When your turn comes in a few years I WILL BE ON YOUR PICKET LINES WITH YOU! I don't, no check that WE DON'T hold hands with management and sing kumbyah:angryfire

WD.

Ahem, this is a "service" industry. Service is everything, not the "only thing left."

With an attitude like yours, no wonder LCC receives such poor marks from JD Powers.:smash:

See above brother!!!;)

WD.

CHA CHING!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did I miss something?

I have read all the posts on this thread and I have to say I am surprised that no one has mentioned the fact the Continental took top honors. I think this is our 6th or 7th J.D Power award. Go team! Glad to hear Delta is doing well also. Lets hope we can keep the positive vibes coming.

I have read all the posts on this thread and I have to say I am surprised that no one has mentioned the fact the Continental took top honors. I think this is our 6th or 7th J.D Power award. Go team! Glad to hear Delta is doing well also. Lets hope we can keep the positive vibes coming.

GET OFF THIS THREAD!!!!

Just kidding, congrats to you and the entire cal team.:D

WD.

GET OFF THIS THREAD!!!!

Just kidding, congrats to you and the entire cal team.:D

WD.

My friend just traveled on USAir through DCA today and said it was a complete mess. The reservation systems were failing, and people were missing their flights. He said it was CHAOS. I think your ranking just went to the bottom. I hope you guys can make it back someday.

Latest resources

Back