• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JBLU - pilot pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are there any members of the WRC that haven't resigned yet? I thought they all quit, along with most of the PVC.

Only 3 from the WRC resigned (G.P., B.E., and J.O.), no one else from the committee has resigned. So there's still about 18 on the committee still.

Only 3 from the WRC resigned (G.P., B.E., and J.O.), no one else from the committee has resigned. So there's still about 18 on the committee still.

OK... is there any PILOTS that haven't resigned?

Thank god we still have those guys from finance, scheduling and the Chief Pilots on the WRC!?

They can now pass things and say it was voted in, unlike the FSM that was voted down by the WRC. When I say voted down... vote is an unusual term at JB. It didn't matter, Company implemented the FSM regardless starting May 1st.

Please let me vote for a Union! I've had both and JB's direct relationship is making me feel like I dropped the soap.

I have found that the guys most against a union at JB are pilots holding onto their seniority numbers and Union jobs at other airlines. Playing both sides of the fence and ready to jump back if the JB experiment comes crashing down.

I forgot that the WRC is no longer relevant.

Following the vote of the WRC on the FSM which was against. The company started a new selected committee. WRC reveiw and implementation committee!

Wish I was making this stuff up... I'm not, they made a committee to review the committee. Feel free to laugh at us, Management does everytime they leave a Pocket session.:laugh:

since we are talking pay, what is the "typical" annual salary for a new A320 Captain and say a 5-year FO

5 Yr FO around $120,000 to $130,000....but that will end soon.

$130,000 for a 5 year A320 ($92 per hour)!? What are you smoking!

That is getting paid for 1413 hours!? How the he!! are you getting 413 hours of soft time after flying 1000 hours of block? Do you work 29 days a month?

*** be careful whom you get your info from. Some people seem to have a hard time with basic math?

Edit: Oops, forgot "blended rate"! 1401 hours of pay!:laugh:

Last edited:
$130,000 for a 5 year A320 ($92 per hour)!? What are you smoking!

That is getting paid for 1413 hours!? How the he!! are you getting 413 hours of soft time after flying 1000 hours of block? Do you work 29 days a month?

*** be careful whom you get your info from. Some people seem to have a hard time with basic math?

Edit: Oops, forgot "blended rate"! 1401 hours of pay!:laugh:

Than why don't you please tell us what would 5 yr FO will make....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back