• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
relax partner

COpilot said:
h25b:

I'm wound up because in one paragraph I tell you what I did. The next you call me on it as if I was screwed up? What the heck would you say?

Click: Sure your opinion counts too. However; same as I and everyone else, the "holier than thou" attitude came through, so I put some emphases in my responce.

Furlouge:

With regardes to that part of the story, for a airplane pilot a tour of any factory is a great experence.

Sorry thread drift.

Relax my man. No " Holier than thou " here.

Thank GB for that $2k per month.. That should be enough for a car payment in 2020..

Opinions are like a$$holes everybodys got one! That what makes this such a great country!

Fly Safe

as i stated earlier

clickclickboom said:
Relax my man. No " Holier than thou " here.

Thank GB for that $2k per month.. That should be enough for a car payment in 2020..

Opinions are like a$$holes everybodys got one! That what makes this such a great country!

Fly Safe

This whole industries in the crapper but in the end we are all on the same team..

I suspect that communication over the computer loses something in the inflection. But its great that we have this tool in todays world to debate, and inform.

We are in agreement, the profession is heading South. Maybe thats why I'm so wound up; I know this and I can't do anything about it. LOL!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back